Reviews for Kiss Me Fool
mi-makoto-chan chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
i know it's been a while, but i loved this story! it would be super nice if you could finish it!
TXS chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I know its been over 5 years since you last updated this story. But I just read it and I have to tell you .. this is absolutely one of my favorite stories for Jason and Trini. I'm really hoping you will come back to this story and update it! it's a amazing storyline not to mention you're a terrific writer. Hope this will encourage you or spark your muse to return to this wonderful story!
AnnAbserver chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
I have to know, are you going to finish this? Because if you aren't I will be so depressed!
ClassicTVfan chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
WOW! Every chapter is so good! Jason is soo sweet! I'm just loving this story! I see that you haven't up-dated this story since '08, but I'm hoping that you have another chapter ready real soon. You have great writing skills and the story is just great! Keep up the great work!
Kay249 chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
This story just too adorable to abandoned like this.

I hope i could read more about Jason/Trini. .

Please update. .
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
hey i know you haven't update this for 2 years but i hope you update soon. i want to know what happen. i hope they end up together
smantha217 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
I really love this story, you ended the last chapter with a cliffhanger i cann't wait to see what happens with Jason and Trini. Please update soon!
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
ok, I just finished a Liason story and just found this. You are a kindrid spirit, MMPR, I thought I was the only adult in the world who likes them! I can't wait to read the rest of this. I've never thought of a Jason/Trini pairing, but I like it. So sad that Andros and Ashley had a bad breakup, I always imagined them together forever, at least Zhane and Kerone are still together. I also always wished that Tommy would dump Kat and go back to Kimberly, but as we all know from the Dino Rangers he was still singer...lol. Can't wait to read more and see how this turns out...I just finished chapter 1.
archmore chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
great story looking forward to more
JustCallMeMarly chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Wow... tell me there's an update to this! Please? I love this story, I love Jason & Trini and I can't wait for the eventual happy ending (because you wouldn't be so cruel as to not have one! LOL!)...

You've done a great job getting inside each of their heads... now, if we could only get Tommy & Kim to get their heads out of their *$$es, it would be absolutely perfect. Haha.

Hope to see an update soon!
yellowlightning chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
OMG i absolutely love it!

i was starting to think they'd never see each other!

i cant wait till the next chapter!

keep up the great writing

and i hope you update soon D
Destiny45 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
What a cliffhanger! Update soon! Loved this last chap; my fav yet!
Green Animelover chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
awesome!

please please please update soon!
jadedXelement chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
OMG! i LOVE it! seriously, you have such creativity. its always something new to read with a simple twist or two to add some spice to it. i love how kim is blunt like a true friend should always be. and i love that this had emotions running wild but it doesnt come off to be dramatic! update soon!
nikkitan89 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
ooh! nice. do update soon.