Reviews for Voldemort's Legacy
woodyt chapter 32 . 7/13
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 32 . 11/29/2012
I know it's been years since you finished this story, but I just read it. It was great and I want a sequel, Joshua's story!
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 32 . 1/23/2012
Awwwwwwww! It's over! *sob* oh well all good stories must come to an end! And I think Joshua and Teddy Lupin would be good friends! I meen a healer and a Metamorphmagus/werewolf! Add an animagus and you have the perfect group of friends!
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 27 . 1/22/2012
"OMG!" She said slowly. I know I'm always going on and on about how I love seeing Snape die but in this one story I want him to live! You are an amazing writer if you can make ME of all people think that!

Ps: they should try Phoenix tears as an antidote
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 24 . 1/22/2012
Ooooo! This is sooo cool! But didn't Lestrange die in Azkaban?
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Hehehe! I was right! I was right! But I do hope sev gets there to help! Omg! I just called him sev! I never do that!
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Wow Severus just-just-just wow! Did you ever stop to think that your bad feeling about the digsite is that it's in ALBANIA! Where Voldemort was for years after his first downfall! I love this story sooooo much!
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Yay yay yay yay! This is awesome! Even better than your first one! And that's saying something! And ROFL at "expecting what?" ha! Hilarious! :)
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 2 . 1/16/2010, from Up? the movie?
Susan chapter 32 . 3/11/2009
Clap clap clap, once again your magic penseive has given up another wonderful story! I'll check back on other stories for updates.
Susan chapter 31 . 3/11/2009
I know, but I love stories with Severus having children, they just melt his heart. Severus, you probably don't deserve Lana, but you sure need each other and are so wonderful together.
Susan chapter 30 . 3/11/2009
yeah yeah, she is just as bull headed as Severus is, that's why they fit so well together.
Susan chapter 29 . 3/11/2009
Okay, I've put down the wand and gotten a second hanky. I told you Baby would heal his daddy.
Susan chapter 28 . 3/11/2009
(Still in a muffled voice) Just hand me the dang hanky.