Reviews for Lily Alone
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/24
And yet, she was perfectly happy with James and was seemingly glad to forget Snape ever existed. She could have resolved the situation.

But she discovered that marrying a rich pureblood and being with her friends was much more important.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i thinks it just awesome
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
What happened? This is good; you should finish it and not leave us hanging.
the-anonymous-c chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Oooofff! I can't believe you're going to leave me hanging here! I've been thoroughly enjoying this, the characters seem so true to canon and I AM DYING OF ANTICIPATION. What happened in the Great Hall? Argggh, haha ;)

I hope you haven't abandoned this forever, since I really like it so far!
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Please Update! I can't stand cliffhangers! Please! This is one of thew better stories I've read about Lily and Severus, so please finish it soon. :(
Greki chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Ouch... meanest cliffer ever. x.X
arysani chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Ack! Ye can't leave us hangin' like that! It was going so well!

(Honestly. I'm enjoying your narrative style!)

Please please tell me you're just now coming back from a terribly long hiatus and have several more chapters just waiting to be uploaded?

(Pretty please?)
I'd rather live in books chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Oh god. What did he do? Is he standing at on the head table in the gryffindor colours screaming I am sorry Lily?
alix33 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
"Now that he was away from home, why did he still insist on not washing his hair?" - I wondered about that all the way through the seven books. Or invent a potion to cure his oily hair, if he is that brilliant at Potions?

"and started mentally repeating to herself the instructions for that tricky Temperamental Tisane," - that does what? induce tantrums?

"She was up to “counterclockwise stir, then tell the potion it’s looking nice today”" - LOL!

"Nothing Lily had imagined prepared her for what she saw. Nothing." - Very cruel you are to make us wait to read what Lily saw!
silverbirch chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
This is a good story, and well selected.

Nice cliff hanger at the end there as well.
snevans78 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Well...I think James probably wouldn't purposefully annoy Lily...

Anyways, I like that you are going to continue this!

I wrote a fic about what NOT to do in SevLily FFs if you need inspiration or...just are not sure of something.

It's called "the mudblood princess."

-Mandy aka snevans78
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
But of course, James and the Marauders will someday be her constant companions, when they're living at Godric's Hollow, and she'll get to hear about all the wonderful pranks they pulled on Snivvy. I'm sure she'll laugh-after all, Snape will be a DE by then and nobody will even think how he was driven to join some kind of gang if only to survive the school. Remember, Sirius Black tried to kill him through Remus, and even afterwards James tormented him publically. Why should Snape think anybody cares if he lives or dies? It's clear Lily doesn't. And she later writes "love, Lily" to Sirius Black, whose major disappointment two weeks before he dies is that he didn't manage to murder Snape in the Shrieking Shack.

Have fun with your new lifelong companions, Lily. After all, when you're a Gryffindor, it doesn't matter what you actually do; you're still the good guys no matter who you hurt. (And Dumbledore will keep the Cloak to himself no matter how many times you ask him, and yet everyone will still worship him).

But of course it's all Snape's fault. James threatened to hex Lily, but it's Snivvy who's the real bad guy.
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Interesting; I look forward to the next chapter!
snevans78 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hey, I like that! I wrote a story like this but it goes further on- I'm still working on it. It's called Slipped Away...if u wanna check it out.
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Poor Lily. Snape was wrong to call her that. This is awesome!