Reviews for Journey to Shoku
Cool chapter! :)
Miaka Uzumaki chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
that was so cool
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really like this! Kimiko is so amazing with her tech and I like who you picked for her foe. Katnappe has always been one of my favorite characters. The abilities that both girls showed was super amazing!
Writer1 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Well I have to say the title fit the theme. Really gag character like Le Mime ruining New York is so crazy, but not as crazy as Jermaine getting upset about his mom's day getting ruined.
Writer1 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
What a powerful chapter combining real world events and the past with cartoon universe. This was a family side we rarely see when it comes to Omi. I loved how despondent you made Chakra because it was realistic. Two thumbs up!
Writer1 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
What a perfect story idea for a Dragon of Wood. I like that you had him realize that not all creatures are evil. I think it was remarkable the way you knew all these creatures corresponding to the elements. Tubbymaru won't be bothering them anymore!
Writer1 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
At last Spicer is taken seriously for his filming talents. I really loved the way he was so excited to win the competition fairly. I think you captured the essences of Hollywood with what you wrote. Vlad is an unusual opponent, but I can see why you chose him. Nice job.
Writer1 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
What an inspirational chapter that showcases one the great evils of the world. I can totally understand why Stacey was willing to put aside her difference with Valonia and work to obliterate such darkness. I wish we could do that in real life.
Writer1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love a fiery girl who knows how to have fun. Its obvious you were trying to build up the suspense, but you needed to flesh out a bit more on character development. Katnappe needs to really show how much she hates Kimiko. I think it was fun the way the memories did surface to aid her. The new attack blazes!
RomaniaBlack chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Killer survivor theme! It just seems appropriate that the monks learn how to make use of the natural world around them. I love the fact that Callie managed to one up Wuya! Good job with the map Shen Gong Wu!
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
So Omi finally levels up to shoku. At last. You know it's almost ironic really it took him the longest to rise to shoku rank just how it took Rai the longest to rise to Apprentice.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Never would've thought you to be the type to mention the slave ring over the years. at least Some people arent pure evil after all.
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Well from what the other reviewer said. This was very interesting yet suprising. Never thought the Cyclops would reform himself but if Jack can than there's no sense of giving up on anyone.
goldmark25 chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
eh seems like no one has reviewed other than that DJ guy then let me be second to review and say to keep up the good work
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Ah suvivor. Nice job with the reference. Well as long as were refernecing stuff from CBS i'm going to say that i liked how Callie was responsible for leaving Wuya's ego Eaten Digested and Crapped out by a Coyote, Torn apart by vultures and tossed of a cliff.