Reviews for Leave Me Breathless
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 2/9
I still don't get what the Tattoo actually was. And why are they suddenly getting kids in the middle of all this?
beckini chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
I enjoyed reading your story very much!
Sweetmd24 chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! awesome job :)
strangeworthy chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
This... Wow I can't even this was amazing..
brittklein13 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
The talk
Nichiwwa chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
This is one of the most emotionally evoking fics I have ever read! So amazing. I'm crying so much right now!
Person chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
This was THE best fanfic ever. Topping that mpreg spamano one. The ending made me cry. This was AMAZING. I applaud you
Takayuki-luv chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
i got to excited when u made tht ten in hero reference 3 i love priestly sqeeeee
and love the story so far but if dean doesnt answer his darn phone imma lose my mind!
Sexy211 chapter 23 . 10/7/2011
Wudve luved 2 c ths story go furtha into da twins growing up and hw sam and dean react to the girls going thru puberty and all those stuff
devilstwin6969 chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
awwww i love this story!

so amazing and just so lovely! D
shadowspirit13 chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
Sequel sequel! I wanna see the Winchester family a little older like 12 year old twins, 16 year old David, 19 year old Josh. Even if it is just a oneshot I seek peek into his family's future would be awesome!
Rachel chapter 23 . 10/3/2010
I can't even express what I'm feeling right now...

That was the most beautiful story i've ever read about Dean and Sam! I spend my afternoon reading it because I couldn't wait to know what happens next.

Their relationship is so special, not like the one we can find in other Wincest:

their love, the pain they felt when the other was hurt or sad, their need to feel each other whenever they could, their lovemaking...

Putting words to what I feel is so hard but I just wanted to let you know how amazing your story is.

ps: I'm french so sorry for the spelling or grammar mistakes
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2010
great story...thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2010
great story...thanks!
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
sorry for this but i don't know how to book mark stories and i wanna know what story and where i am at.