Reviews for Hallowed Deaths
DarlingDreamALittleBigger chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I wanted to send you a PM to tell you how much I love you story, but couldn't.
I hope you'll read this review. I really love your fanfic, it is well writen and one of my favorite about Severus & Hermione.
I really would like to translate it into French if you don't mind. It would be a real pleasure to me.
I really hope you'll read it and answer me.
If not, thanks again for you wonderful fic!
Cloelius Princess chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
the only word i can find to describe it is delicious
kci47 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Really beautifully written! I love canon stories that still manage to weave some Snape/Hermione in there, and yours is excellent. I'm so intrigued by the memories he left her, but it's better that they're untold. :)
MrsWolfGirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
...whoa this is really good and moving it honestly brought a tear to my eye... well done this is really... whoa chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is really excellent.

If Daya sees this I hope she will email me back with confirmation.

Please let me know when the next ATAK bond chapter is written.

Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I was surprised to see that this story only had ten reviews - it definitely deserves more.

I haven't read many DH-compliant fanfics because I much prefer Snape being alive and well. For me, fan fiction is a world to escape into, where I can find romance and happy endings. DH is most certainly not a happy ending. You, however, managed to work with DH and write a fic that is beautiful despite Snape's death. I really liked the way you fused the past and the present in order to tell a story of love and loss. Well written!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Theolyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Lovely story. I often find that these SS/HG stories are too divergent from the original characters. But yours really honors who the characters much more satisfying!

Thank you for this great story!
Queenof2ndThghts chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This has been the best story written that follows the plot of Deathly Hallows. Wonderfully written, it goes on smoothly, giving you that feel of Hermione, how she thinks, how she says things in her head. This was great. Thank you. A question though, what exacly did the vial contain, memories of them, or of him left for her to see?
SMALLwhitelies chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh. my. god. That brought me to tears! Such bitter sweet haunting. So the liquid in the vial was Snape's memories.
Billy Bloggs chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Very touching. Very. Thankyou for this stroy
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
so good

i always have loved this pairing
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
that so sad... I love your writing. I almost cried (and I'm not a crying sort of person).
Scottica chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Masterfully done. I don't normally read one-shots, because they are usually sad, and personally, I like the happy endings. This ending isn't exactly happy, but it's satisfying somehow. Thank you for writing it.
sylphides chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very passionate and sad. It's a beautiful vision you've created with your words.