Reviews for Christmas Magic
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
that was good loved it
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was so great... I loved it.. I cant wait to read more... I loved this epp...

JENNIFER
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
The last line is a very nice rounding off to it all.
amosthegreat chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
update update update
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aww! So sweet! But the ending has lef tme hanging. Chapter 2? 3? 4?

Please?
ewriter chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Love it. Keep on writing
fanofbones chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is exactly the little piece of heaven I was looking for tonight..

This was delicious and so adorable to relive that night all those months ago...god we need new episodes so bad.

Please continue this...I would love to see the spin you put on it.

Hugs

fab
Sorraia3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Lerdo wrote:

"I plan to keep this fic to 2 - 4 chapters and will have it all up by Christmas."

Hm...somebody forget bout a lil sumthin sumthin?

Please finish writing this, I really like it and wanna see where you're going with it.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I love it! In the eppy we saw with our eyes but didn't get to hear the feelings they have in that scene. Just a few words, but there's a lot of meaning in those words... You pointed out those feelings.

Well done! :)
partsandpieces chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
M... Happy sigh. This scene made me so happy, and to have it in words that do it justice, true pleasure. Sigh...
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Excellent chapter! I'm so excited about this story. I love Bones, and I love Christmas. Together, it's simply wonderful.
irony882 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Great beginning to a great story. I look forward to reading more!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
wow, very good descriptions of the Santa in the Slush scenes!

I really liked the line "How, she thought with something akin to wonder, did Booth always know to give her the things she'd never even asked for"!

Can't wait to see what you have happen next!

P.S. I become slightly mushy at this time of year too : )
DaLiza chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Beautifully written as always. Love the description of her listening to the music of his breath and wanting to put her hand up against the glass. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Limone chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I love the atmosphere in this. It turned me into a puddle of mush ;)