Reviews for Intangible Feeling
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
oh yes :) like the scheming :) keep up the good work :)
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
waah.. a 100 laps... i don't know if i could run that many...
Tacuma chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ai, I loved this sequel! I already read it, but I never reviewed! O.o Sorry! So I will review now:

I LOVE IT! 'Friends' was so sad and I could cry with Fuji XD But this sequel made it perfect! A perfect end! *keeps on dreaming*
iannetine chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Come on Fuji...who are you trying to fool? You can't kill you're love for Tezuka..that's just impossible...

Great Job...Next please!
masi chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
It's great that fuji couldn't kill his love for Tezuka... you're going to get them together ne? *kneels and begs at you*
angelDC chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
aww, that's nice...i already read 'friends' and i also love that even though it's kind of sad...i hope u also write another follow up of this to know if tezuka will finally make a move, what do u say?:D

ps: btw, i love that eye language u did in 'friends':D
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That was so cute, thank you, it definitely changes Friends since now there's such a warm hopeful feeling. Tezuka knows better now nee?
SkySurf chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Cool! But it will be great if there is a sequel to bring the pair together! XD
acantabloom chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Sweet! This left me much happier than the first one. It worked really nicely as a sequel, and wrapped things up. I don't think anyone was OOC. Good job showing the strong relationship between them at the end.

Thanks for the dedication. I feel honored!
speadee chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I like reading about friendship, but I'm glad they realized their feelings. I don't like it when they are upset. Good job on the feelings and showing "You never know what you got until it's gone."
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This was so good. I was looking forward to this for a while. What is you LJ user name. I'd like to add you as a friend.