Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Closer
Doni chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hot and sweet.
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Heaven is a place on earth?
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Reading such a lovely fic reminds me of "the wand chooses the wizard Harry, (and also the boyfriend)"

Haha, I loved it.
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow, that was great!
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love this story. It's like my favorite oneshot ever. You have a terrific style and a clear voice that runs like water. I especially love the part at the end where Draco's being his normal bitchy self. Heehee. I actually teared up when I read this. And I was like, "The hell...?" But it's so sweet! Loves ya to bits and aweome job

Raelin Lupin
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Omg *giggle**nosebleed**giggle* so awesome! I luved it, and its so sweet! *glomp* i thought Draco would be uke at first :D i was wrong! lol! YESH 4 DRACO-SEME! XD lol anyhoo, i luved it! so frickin kick arse! WOOT!
Ethuiliel chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is very good, but at the end the tone doesn't match the rest at all. The beginning is fluffy, then the middle, but at the end it is more humorus, and it is a rather jarring one-eighty of feeling.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was hot in a very sweet kind of way. If Harry and Draco would ever get together achter The Final Battle, this is exactly how it would be. They were tender and sweet, and I enjoyed reading every minute of it. Althoug I would have written a bit more slower, towards the end I think it goes a little too fast.

Anyway, nice fic, this one is defenitly going to my favs. ]
IrinaWithAnI chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was great! Well-written and pretty hot.
ImGallStaffSorcererOfLIGHT chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
aw, I love it. Beautifully written, I might add. ;)
AmyCoolz chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aw, this was so cute! I liked it so much! This is definitely going on my favorites list!

AmyCoolz
Chrystal Slara chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
well explained, great sex, great writing style. i like it good job..
Danii Flame chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wai! I love it. Like. Alot. -squeal-
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was great!
LunaParvulus chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
this was a very nice story! me likey D