Reviews for Kiss Kiss Fall In Love?
KiaKid chapter 1 . 3/12
I'm not sure either of the boys would like to have their kiss with Haruhi on a stage in front of the ladies, but it was a pretty good premise. I would have liked to see one of them take advantage of this opportunity to confess their feelings for her, but that's ok that Tamaki got the girl in the end (even though I'm not a TamaxHaru fan)
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
That was awesome! I was cracking up. About the Mitsukuni thing- I didn't notice at all. It makes sense that Kyoya would back out- good call. I also really like how you had Mori be a fantastic kisser (tbh, I ship Mori/Haruhi more than TamaHaru) This was awesome! I give 9 for the piece with 2 bonus points for humor and 2 more for hottness ;)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Good one shot. )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Amazing...I can see this happening
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
TOTALLY KAWAII! XD CUTE STORY I LOVE IT!
HeadlessSanity chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha haruhi had to be the test subject poor host clients they don't no haruhi is actually a girl
Kaorei chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was so good! Everyone was perfectly in character; Hunny as innocent as ever, Kaoru much more gentle than his twin.. OMG, but I never expected Mori to kiss like that, LOL. And Renge was hilarious. xD
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was the first Host Club fic I've ever read and I loved it! Everyone was so in-character. Renge made me laugh so hard. And Tamaki, oh my God *fans herself*. I have no words.
WelcomeToTheMadhouse chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awesome. Just AWESOME.

But I must say that spacing out your dialogues from your description will make it easier to read.

But other than that, I LOVE this. You really have their characters downpacked.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
XD XD XD i wouldve LOVED to see that especially honey's and mori's
Some Enchanted Sunset chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Haha! This made me crack up. Multiple times. Heh, Mori. Who would have guessed? *coughcoughMEcough* Stupid Kyoya... He's just a chicken :P. Anyway, this is awesome. Made me laugh. Out loud, very difficult to do.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Lol .. this was funny.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Interesting story, I like it.
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Gaarin: SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE :3333333 I adore TamaHaru, it's so delightful! *squeak* Yayyy!
BD-Z chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I liked that. its was a lot of fun.