Reviews for The Darkest Reflection
Rize Shirosaki chapter 1 . 3/20
Awesome ω
Black Bankai chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow that was so cool, really good Story
Always.the.Blood chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'm intrigued, and frankly relieved that there is a continuation to this - otherwise I would have gone crazy considering all the possible outcomes.

Thanks for sharing,

Łove
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awesome. Sometimes, i feel that this kind of fics are much much more better than what the anime portray. It more...hmm, realistic perhaps? More believeable. Love it.
Liepik chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This story made me smirk evilly the whole time :D Very awesome! Soul society...stories like these make me want to push them down some stairs...Instant fave though! :)
mist shadow chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
every truth has a facet. everything can be interpreted several ways. in this case, it was a little shove with some past history to confirm the conclusions. and suddenly, instead of treason and betrayal, it becomes a preventive strike, a defense. after all, if one is willing to kill one's allies in the back, one should not be surprised to find himself abandoned by them
ishala8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I don't get why this isn't one with it's continuation but I loved it all the same. It's short, to the point, captivating and most intriguing. Thanks!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
that would be a really great idea for a multi chap fic :) i'n so gonna read the companion of thid one
Good Omens chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ohh, nicely written! I love the insight of Ichigo and the part with Hanataro. :)
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I can total see Soul Society behaving in this manner and I love how you handled this. Another great story.
finaljoy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This story is great! I love the beginning, it really tears away all the illusions that the Gotei have cast around them.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
this is amazing!

~Animelover
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
A very interesting beginning to things! I sorta have trouble imagining Hitsygaya doing something like this, but I suppose it could work. Human or not, the fear of the unknown - especially if the unknown seems more powerful than you - is real and governs so many actions. I'm off to read the other fics in this series now; excitement!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
interesting.
yukimoda chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
sad thing is I can actually picture Soul Society doing this since all of their enemies are people that soul society has tried to destroy at one point or another