Reviews for Letters of Change
Bar-Ohki chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Those are very interesting things.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
He, I'm glad reading my stuff kick started yours. And YAY for this one coming to light again.
Syolen chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
I do hope this is going to happen in the manga...
yainawai chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Cool, original idea for the whole fic. A little confusing at parts, certainly. That makes it even more authentic feeling, however. I had trouble with the court chapter, because I don't know what Ed is reacting to. What deal did Mustang make on Eds behalf? Also, what was the result of the trial? Are you still working on this story? If so, I look forward to it. You're SO cool!
1boo chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
wow, that code's interesting. My reaction was basically "ooh, that's cool!" _ this is such an origional fic, I just love to read it!
Legendary Chimera chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Wheh, that did need quite a bit of an explanation. I wondered where you came up with that name. Poor Roy and Ed.
Inuchemist10 chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
As usual, always interesting!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Oh, I love it! It's just getting better and better. Um, I'm gonna go with either Win and Eds or maybe even Als. Gr...I just don't know where you are taking this!

Yeah, is there a code? That would be amusing to see.

I love it, "These Demon Alchemists." Like a "normal" person could stop our "Demon Alchemists!"

Can't wait for more!

S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
O. "Demon alchemists". Public sentiment is not good.
Bar-Ohki chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
Well that's something different.
Ishte chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Sweet... But I wonder who sent the clipping... I'm voting against Roy or Riza... the water spots see... _
Syolen chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
I guess Roy wrote this note... Or Riza. Anyway, nicely done, as always :)
Sousukes-Girl chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
All I keep saying is how interesting this story is. It is though! It's a very nice way to tell a story. It's not in any particular order and you aren't always certain who is reading/writing these letter or "inserts" as it were. I feel very strongly like I'm going through an old memory album of my Grandmothers or something!

Nicely done, as always! )

Bar-Ohki chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
I'm guessing this one was Roy's.
Legendary Chimera chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Yay, Armstrong finally gets his day to make peace. You know he's gotta tackel/glomp/hug you for that. (Warning: These "hugs" are known to be fatal!)

You know, I love your style of writing. It makes us read critically picking out hidden details which just makes it more fun. One of these days I'll have time to go through the rest of your fics.