Reviews for Affairs of a Hokage
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Gah! So glad this continued!
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
haha stupid elders. I don't like her dad he is such a jerk. good job :)
localuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
i can never stop reading ur stories
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i loves this stry!
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Take that coucil members! LOL

Another great entry. I see you have KakaSaku multi-chapter, or I would have recommended you to write a complete story since you're so good at continuing. I can't wait to read the next entry. :-)
poket chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
11 reviews? Nah, but this is very good!

I never been a KakaSaku fan, you know? No, let me put this right... I love both, and I think is a cute pair but it never got me to read much of them... But now Ive been reading quite a few since yesterday. Some I dont like it... Others I do, and yours is one of those! So, there ya have it, good oneshot!

Sequel...? - yes,yes,yes! -

:D
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i love this series!

hot and well-written!

DarkC
headeranderson chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
In your face council! lol
BraeBrae Baby chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
OMG so KAWAII realli cute. i luved it.
orangecookie chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
WOWY! FLUFFLYNESS! tat was .. hot! ive had read ur "the unwanted position" but this was way betta! nicee!
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
can you do a sequel to this one? :D I liked it good job!
naruto-ddrchamp chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Awesomeness can't compare to this drabble! (filled with THE awesome him/herself!)

seriously! keep on writing!1!11!1!1

paint fox
Lupanari chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hahahaha! Oh, what I would *give* to see the looks on their faces when he said that. rotflmao!

Sakura's dad is a bastard that *deserves* to be banished. And the Elders need to lose the conservative ideas, realise that it isn't the Shodai's reign anymore, but the Rokudaime's, and finally RETIRE!

Team Gai were done perfectly. :D Although Tenten is probably wishing that she followed Neji into ANBU.
Tai Lei chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
You should write another story. But if you dont this was a really good sequal.
Shanwhitetiger30985 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
please say there is another sequel to this because I want to know what happens next. When will they be excepted? Will their child be excepted as well? so create that other sequel now.