Reviews for I Need You
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Just one thing...Sasuke doesnt call kakashi-sensei, just Kakashi.
LouiseUchiha chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
The end? O.o
MissingEssential chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
is there another chapter? (I hope so )
ShirayukiHime.SnowIce chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
please the next chapter! :D
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
omg please you so have to update you can not just leave me hanging like that it is very very cruel. Awwww poor sasuke he's so cute! In this chapter I was only slightly confused at one part but I guess it does make sense but I just got a little confused after sasuke went back to bed and then there was kakashi whole thing at first i thought it was the same thing that just happen but in his pov but hen I relized it was after sasuke went back to bed and he was having another nightmare. Omg anyways so I just totally rambled about nothing sorry. But please update for me even though it looks like you stopped writing :'( please update!
SasukeUchihasGuardian chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Pwease... update! :3 I luv this story so much! x3
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
love the story. cant wait to read more.
KokoroNoIro chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
YAY, Another point in your score! This too is a marvelous story. I really dunno if reading so many reviews from me is good or annoying, but if you don't like it, I'll quit if you promise to update. If you like it, then update more! Make me happy and I'll make you happy.

You're right, FF is annoying, I've seen other authors with the same problem, but it hasn't happened too me; I guess I'm lucky. Sorry, but I dunno how to help ya T-T.
mdaxoxo chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
[ continue pweas? I love all your stories they are justt so great!
alli444 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
you havent updated in a year! this is a really good story:)
Ashley Uchiha chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Update!
Saskito chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Really awesome chappie! Please update soon!
Saskito chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Aw I loved this chapter so much!
Saskito chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Heck yeah he is! He's so cute!
Saskito chapter 2 . 4/13/2009