Reviews for Consequences!
flutterbye52000 chapter 5 . 4/17
My first review is to say "How can Gibbs even think these people, who call themselves friends to Gibbs, are his friends? If I had friends like them, I'd run in the opposite direction and get as far away from them as possible, and stay away for good. How horrible. What? They have no life of their own? They are beyond disgusting."
Alison chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
Jenny said anyone who called her Madame Director would be keel-hauled.
ctc chapter 36 . 6/5/2016
YAY!
BROSMP chapter 36 . 5/20/2016
I'm so sad this was the last chapter ;0
I really loved reading it, loved the end with Gibbs praying!
Awesomely Anonymous chapter 36 . 5/20/2016
I love love love this story! When I first came across it I had silently hoped that you'd finish it someday and when you updated for the first time after a really long time I was ecstatic. I really love this story and hope you'll continue posting some more Jibbs because you're too good at it to stop.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/17/2016
Sounds like a sequel might be in order.
BROSMP chapter 34 . 5/11/2016
aaawnnnn update please. You have a way with words :)
BROSMP chapter 33 . 4/28/2016
Nhm your story is so great! And I loved the chapter, anxious for more.
BROSMP chapter 32 . 4/27/2016
Update pleaseeee ;)
Guest chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
This chapter is well written. Glad Jethro is being more attentive to Jenny.
JamJar98 chapter 32 . 4/12/2016
Loved it!

Please update soon.
Awesomely Anonymous chapter 32 . 4/11/2016
That was really hot! Love this story - I look forward to your next update! ;)
- Natalia
BROSMP chapter 31 . 4/8/2016
More please!
BROSMO chapter 31 . 4/3/2016
Great chap! And the end was so cute! Update soon please ;)
Liz chapter 31 . 4/3/2016
I spent the evening reading your story because I just could not put it down. I hope Jen and Gibbs make it through this and he does not go off the deep end. They need and love each other and their babies need parents who will be there and on a daily bases. Jethro needs those kids more than Jenny but she needs them too. I cant wait to see if it is a boy and girl or two boys. Gibbs needs a son to carry on his name but a girl will bring back Kelly. Just update soon because I will be checking each day now that I have read your story. Keep up the good work