Reviews for Consequences!
HannaBananas13 chapter 28 . 8/5
Recently stumbled upon this, and I cant wait to see what happens next. I know it has been a while, but I would love to see you finish this one!
EmmatheEvil chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
I love this story! I hope you're going to continue it because I desperately want to know what happens next...I ship Jibbs so hard and this story is really perfect! The drama is awesome:more dramatic it is more I love it.
BROSMP chapter 28 . 1/29/2014
ooooww I've started reading this fanfic now and I loved. Will you continue? Pleaseee! Will Gibbs be fine? And will have more Jibbs romance?
harryginny9 chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
hslacer chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
Interesting look into the world of Gibbs' mind . Really am enjoying this story.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Update soon
Left my heart in Paris chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
For the once in my life, I hate Gibbs, he's bring so harsh on Jenny, they are as much her baby as his.

I would like some Jenny baby time of sorts something cute, make goons see he loves her, that she loves the babies just as much as him
Awesomely Anonymous chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
This is wonderful... Oh, the angst!
hslacer chapter 26 . 12/6/2013
Please keep going on this story. It is so good. I totally love it . Great twist on the Jibbs love story.
silkysexybitch chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
So excited that this story will continue! :D :D :D

Loving it - I re-read the whole thing today!
harryginny9 chapter 26 . 12/3/2013
loved it...great job
Left my heart in Paris chapter 26 . 12/3/2013
I hope gibbs can get out of this funk and focus on his and Jenny's future, update soon
Nat chapter 26 . 12/3/2013
NO! GIBBS! WAKE UP! WAKE. UP! *sighs* Anyway, that was very heartbreaking. Great job. Im crying in the middle of the night.
On the other hand, UPDATE SOON, PRETTY PLEASE!
Nat chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
Liz chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
I am enjoying your writing immensely. I do hope that it will have a happy ending? Jen needs to have a lot of cravings and making Gibbs jump to find them. It would also be nice if these babies were boys or at least one girl and one boy so that the new beginning would not have any comparison to the old. Just a suggestion because I love the way you write. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to many more chapters.