Reviews for Masked Rider DenO: The Ed Express
OrionGold chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Curious but where are you right now?
It's already been over 3 years since you last updated.
This fic has so much potential that it must keep going!
ghoulhopper chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
awesome chapter hope you continue
OrionGold chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
Can you please continue this!? This is getting better!
OrionGold chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Just to tell you, Kintaros is the Bear Imagin not Goat Imagin.
Ridreboy123 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
A great story!
gammaman chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I want to see a facfic that includes the eds scamming anime characters. If someone can make it happen that will be well appreciated.
GameJunkie7 chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
This story is so awesome. I hope to see you add to it again sometime.

Regardless of whether or not you do I'm favoriting this and following it so if you ever do update I should hopefully know.

I love Ed Edd 'n Eddy fanfics and the good ones are always so hard to find, I'm glad I found one.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
Please update
Dakari-King Mykan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This sucks, and so do you. Get off the net
monkeycyborgninja chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Wow, you even go Urataros's personality right, great job. I can't wait to see the two Den-Os fighting side by side, that'll be awesome.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Rod Form Den-O, WOOT, your really doing a great job with this story, I'm loving it. I can't wait to see Rod Form in action.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Holy crap, I just realized something, Edwin is supposed to be your version of Ryoutaro isn't he, awesome, and he's like a fourth Ed to, double awesome. I can't wait to see what happens with Jimmy and his Imagin.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I knew it, I knew that's how it would work, kudos on using the whole multiple imagin thing. I can't to see how things go from here, and I won't have to.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I'm really starting to get into this story, it's really well written. I liked how you kind of diverged from the series and had Eddy pilot the DenLiner Gouka, I thought that was pretty cool.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Ok I know I said this before, but you really are great at keeping the Eds in character, seriously I can actually see them acting like this, especially Double D being amazed by the DenLiner.