Reviews for A Caged Bird
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
love NejiHina lemons.
kandita chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
While I love the fact that they got close to each other...I feel sad that they never said a word about it. I mean how do they both feel after it happen? Did this bring about new feelings on her part? Are did she love him all along? If so why don't she just tell him? Dose Neji still love her? Did they have sex again and again after? Oh how I wish u'd do a sequel...
green-mao chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
*sigh* this pairing is just soooo awesome, too hot. I can never understand why some people don't like it. The compatibility despite the contrast of their traits just makes their relationship deep but oddly passionate. I really hope they end up together, which makes more sense than Naruhina (it's so, I don't know, it's like a shallow teenage romance). long live Nejihina.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
AWESOME
tari-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really like how NejiHina are such a sweet couple. *blushing* Their personality traits complete each other. As far as Naruto series goes, I think NejiHina deserve to become an official couple. This fanfic has satisfied my obsession with the forbidden love between the cousin-pairing, NejiHina.
DVT chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Youu should really write more,it sounds like a potential wink

Its hot,sexy,and mind blowing,and as others reveiwed it made them feel perverted. Which is good xD Youu really stuck to the characters which I don't see much in other fanficitions. It would be awesome if youu continued with this, even though it was meant to be a one-shot.

X
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
kawaii
dean chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I'm sorry but that story ws just overcast first off Hinata would never do that to Neji second of all Hinata is not that weak and thrid of all Hinata is not like Sakura or Ino she would never be that bold.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was good! Keep wriring!
HyugaHimeSama chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
omg this was very hot, good job on it. I also feel like a perv lol
KatSin chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Interesting. I dont know why people dont like this pairing. Its totally hotness
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
wow O_O that was hawt!
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Sexy, really hot, and I love the way you write Neji, A LOT. Really, most people screw him up when they use him in fanfiction, but this ROCKS. Hinata's motivation was unclear, but we can infer that she heard more than she let on and harbored secret feelings for Neji and came to the abrupt, shaky, and blushing conclusion that she had to do what she had to do... or something like that XD

I'd enjoy reading a longer version of this fic, with like a before and after chapter, this one being the middle chapter. But, it's good this way, too-ambiguous.
sweetHyuuga chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
HELLO I AM SWEETHYUUGA

CAN I TRANSLATE YOUR FIC TO SPANISH?

IT IS VERY GOOD AND I WOULD LIKE OTHER PEOPLE TO ALSO KNOW IT. AM I ABLE TO?

PLEASE RESPOND ME
hyuugalover013 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
i like the lemonss yeah!