Reviews for The Life and Times of Wyatt, Chris and Melinda
Chipper chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Excellent story, can't wait to read the sequel. Love the way you've portrayed the characters
EmberAngel17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
awesome story i love charmed and i totally love this story keep up the great work!
TravelingRoses chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
This was an awesome story. Loved it.
StargateAngel101 chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
Great story! I don't know why this story hasn't got more reviews. I really encourage you to write a sequal because if it's anything like this story it will be awesome!
luckydarkpage chapter 10 . 12/24/2007
ok i liked this fic... not what i was expecting but it was good... i also the family interaction in this fic... keep writing!
lizardmomma chapter 10 . 12/18/2007
very good job
Angel's Smile chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I just finished reading your story and i loved it. You did an amazing job of depicting the grown-up Halliwell children, which is a hard task for anyone to do. This is the first story i have read that is true to Wyatt, Chris, and Mel's personalities. I hope that you do give us readers a sequel. You have an amazing talent of giving true character to the Halliwell Family, character that draws us readers to them. You also have proven to the readers that you are a writer. You gave us a storyline that drew us in and kept us on the edge of our seats with every sentence. So with this all being said thank you for giving Wyatt, Chris, and Mel the personalities and character that i know i have been waiting a long time to see in any story written about them. And please bring them back in a sequel, so that we the readers can continue following their adventures.
charmed4eva112 chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
Nice chapter. It was a good ending to the story, but it kind of leaves us hanging, with Landon and Chris, and if Lilandrs is really vanquished, or not. I think a sequel is a perfect idea, because it feels like the story isn't quite over yet, like writerchick said

I'd love to know what else could happen in the sequel, and maybe make the sequel a little longer, like 15 chapters if you can? I cannot wait for thr sequel, if you do one. Again, love the story a lot
writerchic16 chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
You know, I almost feel bad for Lilandra. All that plotting and planning, and then she was just vanquished. I wasn't rooting for her, per se...but she deserves a little credit.

Anyways, sweet last scene - it was nice that Chris got a cliche happy ending. And I say go for the sequel. This definitely has that "this story is finished, but there are tons more" feel to it.
writerchic16 chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Great, awesome story so far - you definitely deserve more reviews than what you're getting. I'm glad someone finally caught on that Melinda was under a spell (she was getting annoying, lol), though I have a feeling that whole incident isn't quite over yet. And poor Chris - he finally goes out on a date, and one of his charges gets killed. What is up with fanfiction authors and their fettish with torturing Chris? (lol) Anyways, like I said, nice job, and looking forward to the next chapter.
charmed4eva112 chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Hmm, nice chapter. I wonder why people aren't reviewing this well done story. I'm glad Mel's ok now. What's gonna happen now? And I still wanna know why Wyatt didn't go to Chris, or about Landon. Please update soon
charmed4eva112 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
No! Poor Sophie! She didn't deserve to die. Where was Wyatt when Chris needed him? Is Landon evil? Is he working for Lilandra? Because that would be a huge twist. Poor Chris! He's vulnerable now. I hope Lilandra doesn't try to take advantage of Chris. Please update soon!
charmed4eva112 chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Excellent story. I can't imagine what Lilandra will do next, or who'll she'll attack first to get their powers. Hopefully, it isn't Mel. Well, update soon
writerchic16 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
This is really good so far - it's written very well (something so hard to find on these days), and seems like an acurate picture of the Charmed children in the future. I'm definitely going to check out the rest later.
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 12/13/2007