Reviews for The World is Flat
Midori Yuki chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
lmao that was so funny! i cant wait to read more of your stories!

Rachel
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I KNEW IT! Sakaki was really flat! XD and I've tried standing on a ball... i just fell on my butt... not my face XD but... i've also fallen from a flat surface o_0 so maybe FLAT is really ROUND then? Osaka's always right XD and ANCIENT GEEKS? Nyahaha that sounds WAY more accurate... *sigh* You know i ACTUALLY wrote ancient geeks on my final exam 2 years ago... THANK GOD the teacher found it funny so no harm done... though she did say it to every class she had... It was WAY better than a friend of mine... XD There was this bonus question in her partial exam, it was "What do we celebrate in march 21?" Here i Mexico we celebrate 2 things and EVERYBODY knows them... even ME... GAWD that's saying a lot ~_~ Well the answer was supposed to be either " Birth of Benito Juarez" or "Start of Spring"... She...wrote... "AUTUMN" ...XD NYAHAHA i found out about it like 2 classes after and NOT from her... but my last class... poor her! I just couldnt stop laughing WITH her... not at her XP ... She was even more mortified that the teacher was telling everyone bout, not only her class... Well i am not known for someone that can hold her laughter... or comments... nye anywayz... basketball AND a wall is not stupid XD it's like... SQUASH... with no racket and probaly a ginat possibility of casualties XD well enjoyed ur theory!

JA NE
Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Tomo is so dumb, she's too dumb to know HOW dumb she is.

You're a genius, Ganymede. Congratulations on another fine story.
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
“So you mean Sakaki’s actually flat chested and Yomi’s really skinny?”

XD

Brilliant, as ever!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
If the world was flat I would have to dig to Japan to get great manga like Azumanga Daioh!

I think Osaka gets that look on her face and asks such questions just to get Tomo in trouble- Poor Yomi!

Another funny (coughweirdcough) one-shot-~!

Later!

ToaR
Don Piano chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Game winning home run!

Heh, I've recently started watching the show again, and this captures a picture of it nicely.

Loved it XD

Don Piano
Weener1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
"Tomo and Kagura were playing a stupid game involving a basketball and a wall.." There is something REALLY funny about that sentence but I don't know what XD.

Of course Tomo has all the answers! She'd even go so far as to fall on her face for science!

-Jay
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Another random plot bunny, I see and no less interesting than the less either. It makes me happy. Take care and keep on writing!

Bruteaous