Reviews for Caught in the middle of the paths
the kid chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
...
Look, your writing style is alright; you have defined characters and some of their attributes are indeed canon.
HOWEVER!
You don't understand the characters at all. Kratos doesn't serve Mithos because he wants to. It's because he doesn't feel he has any other purpose in life besides being Origin's seal. Lloyd just had his entire pre-established idea of what the chosen existed for ripped apart, saw the chosen (his friend) become a lifeless puppet, and was kidnapped by the man who is calling him "son". This is not the mental repetoire of a person who immediately accepts his father and agrees to become an angel a few hours after. This is the type of person who is angry, paranoid, and suffering some serious freak-out-itude.
If anything, he would've tried to escape the moment he woke up. He would have tried to kill Yggdrassil. And he might've tried to kill Kratos, too.
All in all, this makes your story very hard to read. Sorry.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
This fic was amazing. Completely and utterly amazing.
eterniawolf chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
This is good and interesting, but the writing style is a little hard to follow after I starting reading it some more. I noticed that you plan to rewrite this story? I'll be looking forward to seeing that. However, I'm not sure if I can read anymore in the current state that the story is in.

It's okay to keep the Japanese names (Refill, Genius, Shihna) since that's what you prefer, but I'm not sure if the Japanese honorifics should be kept. I know you explain what they mean, but it just doesn't feel right in an English fanfiction.

Anyway, I really do like the concept of this story, which is why I decided to watch it. I'll be looking forward to your revisions. :)
eterniawolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm really not used to the Japanese spellings of the characters' names, lol. Regardless, this seems to be pretty interesting so far. I think I'll continue reading it. :3
Purple Pallbearer chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
I really liked this story cause Lloyd was closest to Kratos. You don't see that in many fics.
Vandenberg chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
Great Job! It wasn't too cheesy either. :D *Commended!*

*Worship* That is all... :P

-Sked-San-san, the living hyperbole. And sloth.
therubirose chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This was a really good story. I like your writing style.
StarLightSeraph chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
I cried at the end..so beautiful and such a good way to write the tale and the end. Oyako fluff rules!
Guardian Mikey chapter 20 . 6/13/2008
No Shilloyd? (sad)
Idon'twannadoit chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
Hm... isn't ojou-sama... Lady? I think Her Majesty is Heika... nah... it's Your Majesty... Dammit! I'm not a Japanese!

Anyways, great fic!
in-silent-seas chapter 20 . 6/8/2008
I liked it, the story was awesome! I think, if you feel like it, I think you should make a sequel! Please!

But anyways, thanks for finishing it! It was AWESOME!

-SilverMoon8
freakyanimegal chapter 20 . 6/8/2008
Aw...they left...but together. n.n

Very good, I enjoyed this story. n.n
Cafe-Publications chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
I love your story. Especially the part when Lloyd explained how his protozoan ate his homework. That'll be a new one.
The Sage of Spirits chapter 20 . 6/7/2008
Ah, 'tis finally done. Still don't see why Kratos absolutely HAS to leave, but...

Nicely done. Can't wait for what you dish out next. That is, if I'm thinking correctly.

Later.

SoS
Kiara Tatsu chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
wow this is a great fic! pleas do wright the epilogue.