Reviews for Vacation
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Puhahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I Just Completely Loved This!
Nina chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this was a beautiful and realistic little window into lucci and kaku's life. seriously. it makes me ship them so hard. i love how their relationship is subtle and understated - because they're assassins, dammit - but it's there and they're human with quirks and ugh. please write more!
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
omg I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE THIIIIISS! it was freaking hilarious, i can't wait for more like these!
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Marvelous story! Doesn't get much better than this!
Ratiosu chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
*valid super-special-awesome intense gigglefit*

The funniest and most romantic LuccixKaku fanfic I've ever read. Will read this forever~

Good job. 8D
he-adder chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow. That was amazing.

(What was Lucci's outlet! I have a funny idea but perhaps I am being perverse again.)

Very very nice story!

Very in-character.

Favourited!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Loved it. Lucci's idea of fun is definitely messed up, but interesting and totally him. Poor Kaku. :) :) :)
Lilith K Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Writing. This. Good. Must. Be. Banned. Your writing is UTTERLY AWESOME, Lonicera-chwan. I don't find words to explain how much i liked this. Really, I was laughing like a stupid from line 1 to the very last one. In fact, I laughed the most at the very end. EPIC ENDING. I just say that. My God, and all the InCharacterness... Can't find any more words. Ugh. I love it. And I think I love you too xD
Sen chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Gotta love a grumpy assassin XD Thank you for the read!
Jentaro chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was amazing, like... Ridiculously amazing.

The ending? I lol'd for a minute straight.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So. Utterly. Hilarious. From the first sentence to the very last, a work of pure genius. XD I love how Kaku makes various activities palatable to Lucci by proposing to be a menace to the other vacationers. And then how Lucci is so determined to not have any fun at all... *laugh* It's so adorable how he keeps pouting. And the end? So. Goddamn. Funny. XDD He totally tricked Kaku into taking his cold. This story is a definite favourite. x3
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
omg haha! i love this story!

it made me laugh so hard! (and cough cause im sick)

50/5!
OPFAN chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
awesome story! i love it, hehe

plz write more like this~~! XD
tsukikoOkami chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This my favorite fanfiction ever and I've came to this sight for an year now it so much fun watcning torture unfold
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I adore this stories humor and coupling! Great story.