Reviews for Alive and not his
Broack Dincht chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
hello, it's me

I was very curious to see what you were up to in English fanfic, and congratulations, it was cool; very cool indeed!

to be honnest, I had some diffculties to understand the beginning of the chapter, especially Logan's thoughts, notably because of my loopholes about the tvshow, so I couldn't understand a lot of things you were refering to (the only Moe I know is barman in Springfield...). It seems there are a lot of rapists in this city...

However, I understood much more the dialogue and the love scene. Explosive dialogue in the pure VM still. I laught when they said "Hey! I used a baseball bat! That’s just you, always going all original". In fact, maybe that wasn't very funny, but I laught anyway. Logan is still so overeactiv, but so cool to.

And the sex scene... I don't know what to say whithout passing for a sex obsessed... so hum... I will just it was great! It's the frist sex scene in read in English... I don't know if I have to thank you for that mdr (dol in English?) So I'll just say it was cool. So much passion! so much love! and also so much sadness!

my review is shorter than usual but I'm not very good at writing in english anymore. I can't believe that four years ago I graduate the bac thanks to english lol.

In conclusion, I congatulate you again for this one shot. Are you planning to write other fics in English? It's the first fanfic I read in English but I'm sure it's much better than a lot of others. Only you can write so perfectly people's mind; not only you certainly but..., you are one of them that's for sure! lol

talk to you soon
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was beatuful. Really well written, angsty and romantic bit in the best way. I loved it.
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
A fantastic follow-up to the episode. If only it had gone this way! Nice job capturing the wealth of emotions bubbling between them at that point.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Guh. Wonderful powerful emotions here. This fic had me on the edge of my seat. Great job! You really evoked their dynamic wonderfully.
VanessaGalore chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Yay Kazy! You know what I think, it's beautiful and you have a great prose style. I'm so glad you posted this fic.
Bean0505 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow! Great job! I really loved your insight into both Logan and Veronica ... well done!
trevor19 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Really fantastic writing.. that was an excellent story. Loved it!
Mongoose 187 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007