Reviews for The Veela Conspiracy
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 2/12
Well I hope Snape's torcher is over soon along with Harry and Draco getting together. Though I feel sorry for all of them when Harry finds out that everyone in the school was in on it.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 2/12
Humor is getting better at this point and less ridiculous.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/12
Have to say the humor parts of the story are kind of over done and makes the story less funny and more random than anything.
Airrissaid chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Write the rest!
Blue Sock Monkey chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Please continue the story! I want to see what happens so bad! Keep up the good work!
leah-potter-sis-of-james chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
lol
kittiyloveranime chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
you still wont leave us right you will finish this story right? cause i love it so much
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
plz update soon!
Chro Mephisto chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Oh please update this. This veela story is one of the best I have ever read, not to mention one that has had me laughing out loud in amusement.

Chronos
Mewlexii chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
OMG! This is fantastic! Poor Snape! Please update soon :D
CeilingFan chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Yeah, this is kind of hilarious.
AI chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
Um. That's just wrong. It's like casting Imperio and commanding love. Ugh.
gollum chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
amazingly awesome and humorous.a well written story and i hope you continue writing many more.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
Excellent story so far
dreaminGemini chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Okay, so I'm got through the whole reading and I'm trusting you to finish this fic. Soon! Update, Update, Update! Now I simply just love, love your interpertation of Snape. I've never laughed so hard. I like the way Draco acts around Harry and how Harry acts around Seamus. Ah, Seamus and Blaize, I personally like Blaize and Neville. I think it's just funny that Blaize and Seamus are always soo slutty. this veela story is really good. I love veela or just about any creature story and i just love this one it is original. great job! I can't wait for more, don't make me wait too long. _