Reviews for Robotech: The Cosmic Era
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
lov
unafraid chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Looking forward to seeing more of Luna!
thunder18 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Sieben Nightwing chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
oh my god, Halberton's back! and scary as ever to boot. Looking forward to another chapter whenever you get around to it.
KnighteWolfe chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Well, there will more than likely be a new U.S.S. Enterprise CVN in several years. Supposedly it will be a Gerald R. Ford Class flattop. There's already a new John F. Kennedy flattop being built. Along with a CVN-80. Personally I think they should name CVN-80 after the first black naval aviator.

However, if they do make it up to a CVN-101, I do believe that U.S.S. Prometheus would be a good name for it. :)

Wolfe
Ghost of Meat chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
so are we actually going to get a continuation for this one?
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Thank you for the update, well the preview of new chapters
kamikage86 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
MORE MORE MORE GIVE ME MORE!
Patriot-112 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Please continue sir, it's getting very darn gone good!
Toby chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
It,s good

But I like the Robotech/Gundam seed:Gundam lost better.

Seeing the Dead characters from Gundam seed go to Robotech:Macross saga was Great hope you updated it.
JC chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
It,s O.k,I would have not set it up the way you did.

I would have keep the canon Robotech up to episode 3,the SDf-1 and Mascross Island would end up in Gundam seed ,they would meet up with Archangel before the first Gensis attack.
Trife chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Interesting story. Please update soon!

Trife
Eduardo chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Hello, this is the first time I have write for this story. I got to say this is a bit new, when it comes to crossovers. So few actually remembers the golden days of Robotech, as the the series is almost thirty years old. Will the animation isn't as good as what you get in this age, but it is still the best in my opion!

It was pure chance that I came across this story, not many people actually check out the crossover stories, or don't know about it. Personally it took me a year to discover it.

I can't really give you an actual idea as to how to give you ideas on writing it, but I can only say one thing. Keep it simple, and it will work itself out. Also save the arrival of the SDF-1 to the very end, to face off against ZAFT forces in the final battle. That alone will give ZAFT command and soldiers nightmares for days!

Good look and keep it up!
Deathzealot chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Interesting. Keep it up.
COLINZBERTRAM chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Good, new allies and of course new enemies appeared within the world of chaos. Looking forward to see how the chess game will continue when more individual powers are involved. Please continuie your work, since writing a long and good story is never an easy job!