Reviews for A Scandal In Eighth Division
Megiddo chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
OH MY GOSH! I was loling so hard. YES!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very cute
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ah, Sherlock. You have broken another heart.

I honestly didn't expect that, and it was enjoyable
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hilarious
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I LOVED THAT LAST LINE! *HEARTS*
TBooki chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I think I might be becoming hooked to your oneshots!

I love the humor!

tbooki
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
(ha! You think that your Kyouraku-taichou is incompetent, Nanao-chan! Little do you know!)

LMAO, omg. This had me in STITCHES. Brilliant! I LOVE the way you write Shunsui, you've got his voice DOWN. And Nanao fangirling Holmes is a stroke of genius. XD Loved it!
Azuvala Assantri chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I LOVE IT!

Anyone who adds a twist with Sherlock Holmes deserves a cookie. A really, really good cookie. Seriously.

That was really quite amusing. The way he dealt with Rangiku and Kaien were such fun. Great job, it was quite fun to read this!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was a cool fic.

I like the way that Shunsui started off not likeing the man and then relaxed after he knew that it was only a fictional character.

I hope that you will have a good day!
XD chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
HEY! i'm a sherlock holmes fanatic too!

XD nanao I totally get ur feelings!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
i like it
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aHAHAHAHAHAHA

.god.

this made my life just now.

can you please please PLEASE do a follow up? this was hahaha awesome!

C
A Mistake chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I've had my suspicions from the point I see 'The Strand', but it's still executed well. The age and times was right, and it's so very Nanao for her to be so captivated by a book. By that _damned_ Holmes fellow that the story ends with a perfect feint, or attack. Touche.

(Or maybe the story gave me a double hit because I'm also a Holmes maniac? Maybe. One can't be too sure...).
Poptate chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I LOVE Sherlock Holmes and I fell in love with this little snippet. Very nice interaction between Shunsui and Ukitake and Shunsui and Matsumoto.
Veleda chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was absolutely delightful. You had me guessing until the reveal, which, naturally, was perfect. Of course Nanao would fall for Holmes. And I love the last line.