Reviews for The Woods
tasheika.conley chapter 6 . 5/17
I really liked this story
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 2/13
Totally loved your Spuffy - Buffy and Spike as parents. Your use of Riley worked really well as the motivation plot point to get Buffy and Spike to the place where they could finally be a family without the burden of fear. Also, Spike making it about Buffy and her fears and not the ethical dilemma of Riley's parental right was a good way to resolve the problem of Riley as the birth father.
Pigy190 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
This is a good story, but she should have told Riley.
He could not have taken Scotty away. To take a baby away from its mother, you have to prove to DHR that she is unfit to be the mother. That means an unclean house, drugs, neglect, or something to that effect. And it is HARD. I know a woman who's entire church is has been trying for the past year to get her kids taken away and they still haven't.
Riley could have demanded visitation, and he would have been forced to pay child-support.
As it is, he could always demand a DNA test if he ever though Scotty was his. Again, he could not have gotten more than visitation rights and he would have been forced to pay child support.
Buffy could not get into any trouble for not telling Riley since he left her. Unless they found out about the fake father.
I know this is fan fiction, but something like that should be researched. It's not difficult and there are many people out there who know how it works. It take credibility away from your story and you as an author.
sabbylou42 chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Aww, I like that Spike became the legal dad. All worked out well. Great story, thanks!
sabbylou42 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
This chapter was wonderful. I am so glad they connected emotionally and physically. Mmmm, I'll imagine the shower. ;)
sabbylou42 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Oh, Spike is just too sweet! I love the story line of Buffy being pregnant and Spike helping her out. Yikes! Riley is back...can't wait to see what happens.
Snake of Medusa chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Wow great story! Any chance of a sequel? It'd be interesting to see what Scott'd be like as he grows up and maybe developing laser eyes (which Xander would go ga-ga over)!
Lady Lark chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
This is a nice little story. There were a few parts that dragged toward the end but over all it was a nice read. Thanks for sharing.
Fairywiccagal chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
I love Spike! and I love this story. It was great. I love the relationship. It seems really real.
Asher's Legion chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
I don't know what to say... I loved it... *smiles*... nothing like a happy Spuffy ending to made my day great! :)

Good job... you made me smile! :D

~Spange~
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
That was very cool. I really liked this fic. Spike and Buffy's relationship was totally believable. I liked how he took care of her and the baby. Her friend Lara was right, he's one helluva man.

Also on an evil note I very much enjoyed not having Dawn around. I hated that little brat.

Glad Riley's not involved in their lives anymore. I always thought he was a dork who would eventually resent her for being able to do her job without him.

-Ellie
darklover chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Great story. Glad Riley never found out.