Reviews for The Bracelet
Xcherokee chapter 45 . 7/10
YAYAYYAYYAYA I LOVE YOU YESSS THEO AND HERMION ING WOO WOO
Xcherokee chapter 44 . 7/10
Oooohhh I like how smoothly this is transitioning and I love how mature Theo is and I love Theo. And Draco is still being an ass with how he’s disrespecting Hermione by calling her a hoe basically and I hate that but she learned how to tune him out which I love but I do want her to go off on him. And Draco may not be soooo horrible to me now.
Xcherokee chapter 35 . 7/10
Hey I reading through some of your author notes I just want you to know I love every single chapter and think you’re a wonderfully author and writer. When I complain it’s not meant for you it’s directly for the teenage characters who don’t actually exist. You’re writing an amazing story though that is keeping me engaged.
Xcherokee chapter 30 . 7/9
But but but I love knott ‘crying’ oh well it’s my fault for reading a hermond and Draco fic. Knott DESERVES MORE OKAH OKAY. And why does Hermione have to seem loose she’s not!
Xcherokee chapter 24 . 7/9
Stupid Draco. Let her be happy with Theo. STUPID STUPID DRACO UGH and she’s not easy. It’s just kissing and she can kiss who ever she wants because she’s single so ha stupid stupid Draco. Ugh
Xcherokee chapter 23 . 7/9
ARE THEY GOING TO KISS PLEASE SAY YES. oh wait I guess I just have to read the next chapter hehe
Xcherokee chapter 22 . 7/9
So um yea I’m crying because Ron deserves the world. That sweet heart. Can this be a Ron/Theo/Hermione fic please ‘hiccuping crying’. I feel so bad for Hermione and Ron is just such a good friend literally reminded me of that one scene from the notebook ‘I’ll never stop loving you’ ahhh tears so many tears.
Xcherokee chapter 18 . 7/9
Why can’t this be a Theo and Hermione fic. I’m actually in love with Theo now he’s so sweet in a distant kind of way and every girl loves getting called pretty. Especially if they rarely do and ughhh my heart.
Xcherokee chapter 12 . 7/8
I would love to read this from Theo perspective. I really really like him and just his over all personality and fairness and how he cares about Hermione.
I Tonks I chapter 100 . 6/29
Ok I literally skimmed to the end before I was done with the chapter to congratulate you on giving me my favorite fanfic conversation ever- Madam Pomfrey(God bless her) telling Draco that a person who says one thing but means another is simply no good. I feel like the poor boy really needed these words and I’m so so glad to have read this right now, at a time when I also really REALLY needed to hear the same thing.
Also, your writing’s great and I sincerely hope you’ve been published, in any case you wanted to do that.
moonfae88 chapter 22 . 6/28
Omg I don't even ship Ron and Hermione but what Ron said to her was was just so beautiful and sweet. Swoons!
moonfae88 chapter 17 . 6/28
Im sorry but I really hate Draco. He is such a piece of shit. How in merlins name is Hermione going to fall for THAT!
moonfae88 chapter 16 . 6/28
I hate Draco!
moonfae88 chapter 8 . 6/28
I'm sorry but as much as I adore Draco that stunt that he pulled grabbing Hermione hair was just messed up. I don't care how hot the guy is violence is a no go for me. At this point I can't see Hermione (nor myself lol) falling for him. Seriously Ron is being so sweet and I'm rooting for him and I'm not even Ron and Hermione shipper. Draco is an asshole with serious deep seeded issues.
I Tonks I chapter 15 . 6/22
Never been a bigger Nott fan!
I kind of ship that now.
6,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »