Reviews for The Bracelet
reymck chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this story. It's definitely one of my favorite dramione stories. I thought the drama and constant misunderstandings were pretty realistic for two very stubborn idiots who are in love. I really like how Draco fell for her first. I really hated his character in the beginning then slowly started liking him and rooting for him. Reminded me a little of beauty and the beast. I just wish they had gotten together a little sooner. Overall a great addictive dramione fic.
Liz chapter 103 . 3/14
What a waste of my time. Do yourself a favour and don't read this story unless you are into moronic waste of time. So much is "wrong" with this story I don't know where to start or end. Abuse and juvenile drama seems to be the order of the day.
All the drama is killing this story. It is like watching a bad soap opera. Newer a "dull" moment. Drama, drama, drama, drama, drama... Cut some 80% of this story and make that part good instead of this. Sometimes too much is really just TOO MUCH.
guest chapter 16 . 3/14
Draco is way to heartless in this fic. I simply cannot see, how this should end up in a romance. No woman (or man) with any self-respect would want to be with someone, who has treated them this badly.

It is good with some drama, but in this fic the tensions has dug trenches, that cannot be crossed later on.
Cassy daughter of the Moon chapter 64 . 3/1
Hey, I know its almost, or over, a decade late but congratulations on Adrian!
DramioneAddict88 chapter 61 . 2/28
i cant believe Theos gonna try get Malfoy expelled pmtfo
I reread this story and just wanted you to know it is good story with lots of drama and very less grammatical errors. I recommend it for anyone who wants some drama.
Tajinprincess chapter 21 . 2/15
Oh that little shit malfoy! I really like the idea of Nott looking out for her though. chapter 1 . 1/30
My first Dramione! I just stayed awake for two days to read this. It was very good! Dramatic and well written (I remember seeing like one grammar mistake in the entire thing), and the characters act like the realistic bratty teenagers they are. Draco, specifically, was written so well. I'd recommend to anyone!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 103 . 1/20
I liked this story! It does have a tendency to go drama, but honestly, that was obviously your goal, and just what I was looking for today. I loved the perspectives and the whole Bracelet thing was really inventive! Also, the inter-house Deatheater support was really well done.
I loved all the relationship drama, and that your Ron was a hothead, but not an insensitive arse as he often is in teenage drama dramione I come across. No, he was genuinly (too tired to spell that) a good person and, like everyone in this fic, a well thought through and complex character. Madam Pomfrey in those last couple chapters was awesome aswell.
And well, last but far from least, the Dramione. Even though there was so much drama due to misunderstandings and indecicivness (?) every issue made sense and in itself didn't seem overly unrealistic. And then, the minor detail that you could hitch your readers breath with pure bickering scenes, but spend whole chapters on them having so much more fun... let's just say I don't mind that in the least.
Thank you so much for sharing your story! I truly appreciate reading it even though you wrote it a decade ago. (I'm also glad I got to discover this now and not then. Being of age makes reading the more heated type of romance so much more relaxed and fun).
scabiorgirl chapter 11 . 1/13
I was thinking about reading this story a while now because of the likes but when I started it seemed ok until Draco was being such of a prat and mostly everything he tells her to do is in breach of the contract as it said no interfering with personal relationships and daily routines etc. Yet he gets between Nott and her friends and by having her be in his room is Consider outside of her normal routine. I was excited then I was disappointed.
Angela Molina chapter 9 . 1/10
I’m only at chapter nine, and I’m already bored with it. I don’t think I can make it through another 98 chapters.
sshanholtzer44 chapter 103 . 1/9
great story!
Touch the Sky chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
I just found this story and I’m really liking it so far. Happy birthday by the way...
Wu Fanli chapter 97 . 12/25/2017