Reviews for The Bracelet
Sandra chapter 2 . 7/11
If you want to write Hermione, you might want to spend more time in her head. It's very easy to pick out people who just think she's annoying because she's petty rather than someone whose fierce intellect tends to isolate people (especially when a risk with such people is because they're often right, they find it hard to countenance with they're not). She's flawed true enough but you don't understand her enough to understand her flaws. Calling it a superiority complex entirely misses the point of her. It just sounds like sore people who resent that she's smarter than them, when her flaw is actually quite different. Off-putting to be honest.
You really are a disgusting person
AWWWW RONN I am now team anyone but Draco #ih8draco
I LOVE THEO fawk Draco #themione
jules.draco986 chapter 79 . 4/2
post! nut! clarity!
AhrixEz chapter 103 . 3/25
Wait wait wait I want more...another sequel Great Story made me laugh alot or times, the banter between them is just ugh
Best dramione fanfic ever !
Skittles116 chapter 1 . 3/19
This is real fun to read!
Years later and still so good! Binged in three days. Stayed up way too late one night. read on work time. So comforting in these wild depressing times
Retailsluts chapter 102 . 2/4
I love this so much thank uou
Leonita Yap chapter 4 . 1/23
WOW! Hermione quiet annoying like hell!
Huh chapter 103 . 12/18/2020
Meh I can’t believe I read all of this. They’re so dysfunctional it was really not satisfying. Could tell it was written by a leftie lol
elithior chapter 15 . 12/16/2020
I enjoy your writing; I think that you have a real talent. So I hate that I can't finish this. I find abuse to be disgusting and distasteful, even when it's wrapped in pretty words. Sugarcoat it, dress it up however you will, it's revolting.
I hope that you do not see this as a personal attack; it isn't meant that way at all. We can't all like the same things. So I'll move on to another of your stories, something lighter and more fun.
elithior chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
Yeah, she's letting him get under her skin, and I'll bet it's going to cost her. Pride goeth before a fall, as the man said. Silly girl.
Zutara4lyfe chapter 16 . 12/10/2020
Rhis story is fantastic so far and actually very much in character. I hate Dramione fics that rush Draco's feelings for Hermione. The ones that have him in love already or falling for her within 2 chapters, they're unrealistic and cringey. This however is perfect because it starts off with his hate for her and will slowly develop into something more. I love a good slow burn.
7,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »