Reviews for The Bracelet
malgay chapter 45 . 6/8/2018
I love my son too much I can't ship Hermione and Theo anymore.. it hurts omfg
malgay chapter 43 . 6/8/2018
goddamit I just wanted him to be happy
malgay chapter 29 . 6/8/2018
totally worth the wait
malgay chapter 24 . 6/8/2018
ok what's the ship name for Theo and Hermione? never thought I'd even ship them omfg
malgay chapter 22 . 6/8/2018
oh my hella good Lord this is probably the only fanfic where Ron is THIS sweet. I'm enjoying everyone's characters and how this story flow
malgay chapter 20 . 6/8/2018
it's here ladies. it has started.
malgay chapter 20 . 6/8/2018
I thought I was the only one who acted drunk when I'm sleepy shsjsjdksk
malgay chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
is it bad that I kinda ship Hermione with Theo now? sorry Draco dear but bye
malgay chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Nothing but respect for Mister Nott. We stan!
TheLastLynx chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
10 points from Slytherin for disrespectful language. 5 points from Gryffindor for being foolish. Hermione acting this stupidly is quite hard to read... I hope it gets be5ter along the way because the story in itself is quite interesting.
TheLastLynx chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
isn't the Hufflepuff Girl called Susan Bones and not Susan Boots?
TheLastLynx chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
So apparently Hermione talked down to Malfoy, but were not even bringing up that Draco ridiculed her, laughed at her, and called her a Mudblood? come on. Hermione would know how to bite back. other than that I'm enjoying the fic so far.
garciamonique2011 chapter 103 . 5/18/2018
Wow! I truly commend you for all the hard work you put into this story. It was really interesting. All the back and forth, will they won’t they seemed very much like a normal teenage relationship. Lack of communication and stubborness seemed to be Draco and Hermione’s biggest hardship. Neither of them wanted to admit they were wrong or that they had feelings even though it just hurt them both. I really enjoyed Theo’s characterization, the got between and frenemie to Draco. He wanted Draco and Hermione to be together for their happiness
But he also wouldn’t have hesistated to swoop in and claim Hermione if Draco fucked up.
meganedanshi chapter 15 . 5/7/2018
I adore Theo in this story. Really brilliant characterization. He's my favorite one (more so than Draco since he's being a git). Thank you for the great chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/6/2018