Reviews for The Bracelet
mimisemily chapter 1 . 6/22
I could not put my phone down for a couple days while I read this. Amazing story, I love every part of it. I had this in my Library for the longest time and never got around to reading it, what a dummy. READ IMMEDIATELY! Soo good
PenelopeMoss chapter 20 . 6/20
I’m really enjoying this so far! I love how you’ve kept Draco in character for so long. I love to see him as mean and petty as he is in canon, but with the hope of still being redeemed later on. The meaner he is at the beginning, the sweeter it is when his character begins to shift!
GlowDust7501 chapter 103 . 6/9
I enjoyed this story a lot... I did have a few points where I was so frustrated with Draco’s idiocy that I wanted her to end up with Theo, but it did make their relationship all the more tangible and real. It was also really cool to see you progress through your pregnancy, and the ANs were endlessly amusing. Thank you for writing this!
The author of this trashfic should realize that some of her readers maybe impressionable enough to allow this glorification of rape actually shape their worldview and may even seek out abusive partners. She's definitely old enough to know better.
Garbage works like these is what gives dramione a bad rep in the harry potter fandom.
'Gay jokes about potter would never get old'...LOLOLOLOL i found that line so funny and also you are an amazing writer cant really understand why people would not like what you wrote
Amazing how you've made Hermione the MOST disagreeable character in this story. She sucks as a person and in 69 chapters she hasn't changed one bit. I love the story, love the angst, love Draco, love Theo, love Blaise, but Hermione...

She has none of the qualities that make Hermione Granger the "Golden Girl"; she isn't smart, she isn't empathic, she most definitely is NOT selfless, she's not even that brave.

I'm finishing this story because the plot is amazing, but I really hope there's some character development from here on out.
SJlovesbooks chapter 77 . 5/29
Hermione is not known for her indecisive or Vindictive behavior like shown in this fic. I found her quite irritating and dramatic related to her relationships with the boys.
I felt confused by her acts through chapters.. she is going nowhere with her attitude.

This is the 1st dramione story I've read so far and disliked it. Still want to complete this story though.. maybe it'll redeem itself by epilogue?!
Bay Leaves Suck chapter 103 . 5/24
awww, this was sweet!
MadlyMoon chapter 103 . 5/17
This was the very first fanfic I ever read. I read it back in 2010, I don’t even remember how I came about it; I also have never considered the possibility of Dramione. You opened a whole new world for me and it’s been Dramione for me ever since. I loved it the first time I read it and this is the second time I’ve read it. I was hesitant to reread it. Many years have passed and I’ve read many, many other Dramione stories. I though, maybe I won’t like it as much, maybe it isn’t as great as I remember, maybe the writing isn’t as great. But I’ve finished it once again and I still love it. This story will always have a special place in my heart, and I thank you.
It’s the 58th chapter and Hermione is still an unreasonable BITCH. I tried reading this in 2009 but it was too long, I don’t kind the length but the story is DRAGGY. I tried reading it now since I have enough time to do so but even with all these free time I have in my hands, this story COULD NOT SEEM to impress me to stay.
It has been 56 chapters...56 chapters of Hermione being a complete BITCH. She’s too self-absorbed. For a supposedly intelligent person, she’s pretty DUMB.
lorraineex1 chapter 101 . 4/7
I AM INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED AHHHHHHH
damvampsal21 chapter 103 . 4/7
Every couple of years I reread this story. I’ve read it about 4 or so times in the last 10 years. Probably my favorite Dramione fic . Don’t know if you still see reviews but just wanted to show my appreciation of this story and can’t wait to read it again in a couple of years!
Airy Beam chapter 23 . 3/27