Reviews for The Bracelet
uunrequited chapter 46 . 11/14/2020
i suddenly want this to be a theo x hermione fic ahhh
Varcolac chapter 103 . 11/9/2020
Thank you so much for a great story.

I realise its been a while since it was written but Id like to express my appreciation for it anyway. I loved all the characters. Theo was so wonderfully written, I almost started rooting for him instead of Malfoy. I liked how you solved the whole battle problem, focusing on Malfoy, and not on the fight itself. It would have otherwise been a strange "genre"-hop, if you know what I mean: If Im reading "smut" for "smut"s sake, I sometimes find it annoying if Im all of a sudden ripped out of a certain atmosphere and forced into a completely different one. You solved that really well, not needing to go into the whole battle plan or who jinxed whom or how etc. and instead concentrating on the Hospital ward.
Hermiones development was good, - not too sudden. You need time to go from hate to love. She was also the "right amount" annoying. What I mean by it, is that she had flaws without it becoming unattractive of off-putting like I sometimes see in other (Dramione) stories. There was one thing I wondered and wasnt sure of: Did Malfoy fancy Hermione on some secret level before the whole bracelet thing ? It did get a bit soapy in the end as you had warned about :-) (Malfoy who time and time again loses his nerve telling H how he feels) I didnt mind though, but I missed a bit time spent on them exploring their feelings for one another once they finally admitted to loving each other.

It was really hard putting the story down, Ive been staying up way too late every night this week, as I couldnt stop reading. Several times I even laughed out loud, something that hardly ever happens with me while reading fanfic. I just checked your live-journal page for more material. If youve published anything under your own name, officially I mean, I would love to buy a book from you.
Anyways, thank you so much for your time and effort. I know its not easy (trying to be a writer myself) and very time-consuming, posting a whole book. Good luck to you.
gracieg12 chapter 78 . 10/26/2020
TO ME OMG
gracieg12 chapter 67 . 10/26/2020
damn damn damn
gracieg12 chapter 55 . 10/25/2020
i want hermione to give draco some sympathy
gracieg12 chapter 51 . 10/25/2020
i want her with theo but i want her with draco too
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2020
I love this story, Draco is a right bitch I would have slapped him. also I love your way of writing xx
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2020
I fuc
Dudeelf chapter 52 . 10/23/2020
Lucius wouldn’t say You-know-who he would’ve said the dark lord
Guest chapter 103 . 10/22/2020
Bittersweet.. isnt it.. hope you complete secrets and that that!
Guest chapter 103 . 10/22/2020