Reviews for The Bracelet
CynthiaMarie1223 chapter 101 . 8/8/2019
why what is the point of doing this throughout the entire fanfiction?! I understand that you said it was angsty and drama filled but seriously why I'm almost done and hes still a dumbass hurting her like that constantly. i was hoping for some kind of happiness!
Toothfairy456 chapter 38 . 7/24/2019
I know this story was written so long ago. I don't even know if you pay attention anymore to comments. I do want to say that so far I am really enjoying your story. Draco is an arse. I feel so bad for the humiliation that Hermione is enduring. I do love a slow burn. I love that build up. I love the complex characters. If I begin a story and it has Ginny buying Hermione lingerie in the first chapter I DO NOT bother reading the rest of the story. I realize that some readers do not have long attention spans, they want instant gratification. I am glad that you stood up for yourself and put them in their place. You are the author of this story. I am only on chapter 38, I can't wait to see what happens next. Peace and Love.
MissAmberNicole chapter 18 . 7/21/2019
I’m falling for Theo here omg
MissAmberNicole chapter 6 . 7/20/2019
Oh shit this just got intense
MissAmberNicole chapter 4 . 7/20/2019
This is so great !
thoupetty chapter 103 . 6/6/2019
Loved this story. I highly recommend if looking for only angst with a bit of romance. Just what I was looking for. Great job!
Inugirl294 chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
I have read this story through time and time again. Every now and again, I have to re-read it. It really is one of the best for this pairing ! 3
TheGhostsAroundYou chapter 31 . 5/15/2019
I know it's been long since this was writtenbut I really appreciate the shades of grey
AudiArcher chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
I just read some of the reviews for this fic.
I came across this on a random rec list. I ignored it because I didn’t think I’d like the plot. Then I came across it in another. And another. Eventually I caved in and decided to check it out. I’m glad I did. I haven’t finished it yet but I can easily see why it is on so many recommendation lists.
What I can’t understand are all the malicious reviews. And that IS what they are. If you aren’t reviewing to leave constructive feedback or show the author appreciation then your only motivation can be malice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it’s a tad too self-important to think it’s vital to apprise others of it. I’m honestly disgusted. If you don’t like this fic then go write your own. But when you have a real life to maintain and a pastime that seems less rewarding than its worth then come back to the reviews here and reread them. As a person who has sacrificed and put in real time and energy to create something people will enjoy only to be met with their asinine negativity. From people who barely took the time to spellcheck their hate-drivel.
I know the author has put herself out there for writing something and posting it on a public forum but that doesn’t mean you’re entitled to be disrespectful. I’m reminded of a quote I heard in regards to modern art when one person says, “I could’ve done that!” And the other says, “Yeah, but you didn’t.” Because unless you can do it yourself, do it first, or do it better then you should shut your mouth. Given how uninspired these negative reviews are, I doubt the courageous ~anonymous~ reviewers are capable of anything close.

I’m not even addressing the fact that this fic is brilliant because even if it was god awful your opinions still wouldn’t be warranted (sans constructive feedback and/or appreciation).

But it is brilliant. And I’m nothing but grateful to the author for donating her skill, time and effort for a bunch of people she doesn’t know.
AudiArcher chapter 42 . 5/7/2019
I haven’t read this chapter yet, only the first sentence of the preview. Since the moment I figured out Draco could feel what she’s feeling I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.

I’m so flippin excited I needed to prereview
AudiArcher chapter 24 . 5/6/2019
I kriffing LOVE Theo! Like. I think I’ve fallen in love with a fictional character and I’m not mad about it. I don’t even want dramione to happen anymore. I mean. I’ll been happy when it happens... probably. But now I’m wondering if if there’s a new ship I need to be exploring. Hermione and Theodore. Hermidore? Hero? Themione? Hermeo? Don’t worry. I’ll look into it
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2019
This... fricking... story... makes... me... so... fricking... angry I'm going to explode
Guest chapter 39 . 4/19/2019
Toxic af however I find myself shipping your version of theo and hermione.
Guest chapter 103 . 3/31/2019
I really liked reading this!
Guest chapter 103 . 3/16/2019
This is a terrible story. The fact that you acknowledge it is similar to soap makes me feel a little better but I did not enjoy reading this. Every character is toxic. Logic jumps out the window of a twelve story building in the first chapter. The plot and subplots make no sense and never result in a resolution. Thank you for encouraging abusive relationships and wasting my time. There are great Draco/Hermione stories on this website but this was a dumpster fire.
6,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »