Reviews for The Bracelet
mofo chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
glad drado hasn't broken hermione. has it been less than a week since her torture started?
Hopeless4NonExistentLove chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
scandolous! i must say lol. and who says...well im not sure. i'd say draco but thats much too obvious, so how about..theo perhaps? well im not really sure but it has to be a slytherin right? update soon!
NMPress chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
Wow, so I just wrote this extremely long review for you and then when I clicked submit, it totally gave me an error and I had to do it all over again! Gah *dies*

Okay, so here goes again...

First off, my guess for who is talking in the next chapter is Nott. I think that he would definitely say those things, considering that he seems to be a very honest person, and the fact that he does like Hermione (or at least you have alluded to that). Plus, she is totally oblivious to those things so her reaction, complete surprise that it is him saying it, would make sense. But then again, you could just throw us a crazy curve ball and it could be Draco or Snape! Lol. That would be funny.

So the conversation with Pansy really has me thinking now. I'm even more confused than ever. He really is hiding something from Hermione and it must be very important if Pansy's reaction is any indication. She was very angry, very upset, and if I may be so bold, very jealous. So you have definitely keeping secrets aren't you missy? :p

I had a small SMALL critique. That line where Draco says that Madam Pince hates it when her books get dented...it was cute and funny but...I don't think books can be dented. You can drop them and hit them and do whatever else but I don't think they can be dented. Perhaps you could have used the word damaged...or something. Ek, okay I feel bad now. That is a very insignificant critique but I always feel like I bow down to you so I wanted to be a good reviewer and give constructive criticism this time lol. ;)

Well then, I'm sure I left out stuff from my original review and I'm sorry but I wrote so much and then lost it that I was pissed. So forgive me. Thanks again for the update and can't wait for more. :)
jessirose85 chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
I think Draco is to cliche so I am going to say Nott
LovelyCom chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
yay! another chapter. even though this one was shorter than most, im surprised you put it up in just a day, atleast i know you update fast ;D. Anyway, i really liked this chapter, I liked the argument with draco and pansy but when i saw the summary in the last chapter i honestly thought she was going to get mad at Draco because he was using Hermione aganist her will, not because she wanted too. I guess i give Pansy too much credit P. Keep up the good work! -
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
Again, a great chapter and surpassed my expectations. But, as usual your snippet of the next chapter has me intrigued. Can't wait for more. Thank you!
kate04 chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
I don't think I've actually reviewed on your story yet, so I guess it's about time I did. I love this story, truly. I just wish you updated like every hour. :) But, honestly, you have a great talent for this. I love the plot. I love the idea. I love the fact that all your sentences make sense and you have very few (if any) typos. It's fabulous. I get excited when I get my alert that you've updated. Keep up the good work!
mhaj chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
My guess is...Blaise! I LOVE this story! Thanks for the update...I was so sad to reach the end of the chap. I'm totally intrigued.
AnneM.Oliver chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
I love your little previews at the end! It's a good thing you write so quickly. Love!
slave4severus chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
Oh wow...that hole Draco is shoveling is getting deeper and deeper. I wonder what OTHER purpose that bracelet has...hm...will Pansy get even I wonder? HA..more please!
xMidnightWingsx chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
poor hermione in this chapter. great writing. the preview of the next chap has me interested!
Spashe chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
I rekon Theo might have said it. Lovin the story so far!
happyfeet17 chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
x]

I like compassionate Draco too. Well I like all forms of Draco. Sometimes. Most times. Okay, not cold hearted ass hole to Hermione. But, it fits the story, so I like him. THEO. THEO THEO THEO. ] Well I hope so anyways, me love me some Theoo. hahaha. Great update ] Do you ever get tired of that phrase? I don't really get tired of writing it )
Mya Drame chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
great story, Theo still wonderful, Draco is great, pobrecita Hermione
Sandra chapter 16 . 1/21/2008
Indeed I believe your story is brilliant, you capture very well the role's essence every time, and I really think it's exactly how Draco would behave being into that situation. Keep writing I can't wait any longer that you update a new chapter.

P.D. Spanish is my mother lenguage, so I hope you get to understand me... ;]