Reviews for The Bracelet
Crowley Black chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
That chapter was a tease! Hehe can't wait to see what he does to her!
Ashley chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
Bummer- I'm at the end of the updated chapters! I like your style of writing, and you are building up the story quite well. I can't wait for the next update.
malfoyie456 chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
Oh Draco Malfoy, you bad boy! Now this is what I call a Harry Potter fanfiction story. Well Done and UPDATE again soon please!
SweetAnnabella chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
NO Update soon please please please please please please. This is an awesome story
mofo chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
i feel so sorry for her. she is a bit much but he is out to destroy her. i hope they come to friendly terms...or not. we'll see.
NMPress chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
Cheers, cheers!

Ironically, I'm watching Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets right now on tv, haha. Of course I muted it to read your fic. Have to get the full effect you know. :P

I love the last conversation with Blaise. Everything Draco said was true but at the same time he wasn't really telling Blaise everything. Or at least I think so. Like, I think he can hear Hermione's thoughts. Or at least know what she is feeling. And of course he hasn't told ANYONE that little tid bit of information, has he? Bad Draco! Or good, depending on how you look at it. Blaise is right, never get on that boys bad side. :)

Poor Hermione is driving herself insane without Draco even doing anything, lol. And Ginny had been being a bitch. Its funny because I like Ginny just fine but in fics I almost like her better when her and Hermione aren't that close and when she is being a bitch. Weird. I guess that is the difference between fandom and cannon.

I missed Nott :(. I seriously started looking for Nott fics today because I was going through withdrawal. Its sad. So I look forward to him.

In addition to commenting on your story, I always try to find things about your writing to comment on as well and lately it has been hard. And I think I figured out why. There is so much dialogue in this fic! And that isn't a bad thing. Not at all. But compared to your other fics, this one has quite a bit of talking and interaction as opposed to inner monologue and such. Its really nice. Refreshing in a way because you don't really delve too deeply into any of the characters except for Hermione and Draco at certain points. I like it.

Once again, can't wait for more! :)
Haraldzidla chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
I love how dracc can turn things around dont you? Well done loved this chapter! x
bananna15 chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
ha, i could just imagine hermione squirming all day! The next chapter looks pretty good too! Great writing as usual, keep it up!
AnneM.Oliver chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
Oh, Evil little Draco, you are a foul one. Loved it!
dolphinroxy chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
please update soon!
malfoyie456 chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
Oh well done this is such a refreshing turn on seventh year at hogwarts you ve done a brilliant job and i love the story i cant believe hermione has to be draco s slave the poor girl i can only imagine the horrible things if will have her doing
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Oh my! I love it. Ok, thanks for the warning. I have mentally prepared myself for all of the evil that might befall poor Hermione. I'm sticking it out till the end! Happy writing!
The Accountant's Daughter chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Woah. What kind of interesting theories does Blaise have.. hm.. I could think of a few...

But I won't say. Cuz you probably have a better idea that's going to show up in the next chapter. Well, you ALWAYS DO. :D I still love your work.

Reviewing,

The Accountant's Daughter
ladylace616 chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Ah! OH MY GOSH! This is so good. I lurve it _
Select Another chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
update son! i dont really see the draco/hermione relationship progressing tho! i guess it will at one point though! great job!
6,983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 445 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 465 .. Last Next »