Reviews for The Bracelet
Mija-Lenron chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Good chapter!

Man, I can't wait to see what Draco has up his sleeves for Hermione, and just how much Hermione gets aggravated and furious at the bracelet.

Great writing, nice job of staying in character, and I can't wait to read the next one! )
Maevelyn88 chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Bad, bad Draco!

But hot nonetheless ;)

I bet he's going to be ten times meaner than now...

I almost feel sorry for Hermione :)

Oh, and I like Theo's charecter too. Does he fancy our Griffyndor girl? ;D

Can't wait to read more!

Love,

Ila.
mofo chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
very interesting. never thought i'd actually ever like a slytherin but you portray nott in a believably-slytherin way minus the crazy pureblood ideals
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
great story! hermione was super obnoxious at the beginning, but that is how she truly acts, so good job :) i do like her better now, though!

i'm so loving this. theo is amazing; does he like hermione?
LilMissFerret chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
oh gosh Blaise? he's always got a mouthful to say right?

i have to say Draco is right cruel but he's not using the bracelet to his full advantage...

i think he's going to pull something big though but the question is... what?

c-ya
LilMissFerret chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
well i guess i figured that would happen seeing as hermione wouldn't make him do anything (she does happen to lack creativeness in that department)

ah i wonder what will happen when i go to click that button? well i just have to go! c-ya
Crowley Black chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
And the bracelet is on! Evil Draco is hot!
NMPress chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Haha, sometimes I think the previews for the next chapters are my favorite part. Well, okay not really but close! I loved this chapter, just like all the others. Amazing. Nott is scrumdidilyumptious! Yep, you heard me. I hope that something happens between him and Hermione at some point whether this is a Draco/Hermione fic or not. Because that would rock. Especially if it later caused jealousy and anger and somewhat of a love triangle. Oh! And, damnit, I wish Hermione had taken his bed. That would have been freaking amazing. But ah well. She wouldn't have. You had her in character. Even the part where she defends Malfoy and the bet...so in character because she does care about integrity and morals and yada yada. :) Nice job. Excited for more. Correction: BEYOND EXCITED!
Josephinee chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Is a galleon really worth that value? Because I didn't know, and it'd be quite an enrichment if it is, for I've been asking myself that question for a long time now..

alright, so Draco's a real prick - I mean, I'd hate to be in Hermione's shoes! - and Nott's rather nice. Like, I've never read a fic with Nott playing a nice guy. So that's interesting.
Simply Lily chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
"No ordering of sexual acts of any kind, to or with self or others." - I have to say, when I read this, I was, like, "phew". This was my biggest fear about this story, that he would have lots and lots of rape (I mean, you did write "Master", did you not? Which I loved, but still, rape). Thank heavens. Now I can enjoy this fascinating, riveting, and original story without breaking into cold sweat. I love the way they truly hate each other, which feels more realistic than the "I hate him, LUSTFULLY!" vibe, and how everything seems to be processing organically and they're both so very much in character. Hell, I even like Nott, and I don't even remember who the hell he was.

So you see, this story, I love, especially now that there will be no rape. I don't like humiliation much either, but it wouldn't be Malfoy, would it?

Also, as a personal note to you: you're one of my favorite authors, and I wish you wrote ten stories a day, mostly because they each feel so different. I go back to read your stories often and can hardly believe they're written by the same person.
happyfeet17 chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
THEEOO.

]

Love him.

Love this chapter.

Love this story.

Update soon! ]
stargirl1856 chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
i'm surprised he even let her wear it! i mean if it really cost that much...

So blaise thinks they're gay? ha ha poor hermione... and what's the deal with Theo sticking up for her?

LOVE IT!

-Kittie
AnneM.Oliver chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Excellent chapter, I have nothing more to say, except, keep up the good work, but of course, you will do that anyway!
dolphinroxy chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
please update soon!... draco is such a jerk, lol
Maevelyn88 chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
another great chapter...can't wait to see what he's going to make her do!

Draco really is an arrogant spoiled git! But personally I'm hopelessy in love with him! hi hi hi...

please, update as soon as you can!

bye,