Reviews for The Bracelet
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Wow, this is going to stink for her so badly. I know it's a Dramione story, so it will work out in the end hopefully, but the next few chapters are going to be hard. That poor poor girl.

But, your story is really good and I can't wait for more. Update again soon, okay? Thank you!
xmidnightwingsx chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
poor hermione! lol hope draco isn't too cruel to her. at least nott is there to help her. very interesting chapter!
happyfeet17 chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
I spyy an update!

woo xD

I loved it, as per usual.

It just puts a little smile on my face when I see The Bracelet at the top of my screen x]

I wonder what things Hermione will have to do. Bum bum bum.

Thanks for the update!

Update soon!
Coheny chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Love it! I really aprove the "No ordering of sexual acts of any kind, to or with self or others." part. I mean, if he forced her on to something, the story wouldn't be as great. Draco would be such a dick if he indeed forced her to shag Neville or Snape, or kiss Macgonagall!

I wonder what Theo is going to say about all this... It's obvious he's against it, but will he stop it? I can't wait to find out..

And by the way, I was curious that you always posted at this time of the night, so I went to your profile page.. conclusion: you're from Denmark! I'm also from Europe, I'm from Portugal! It's cool to find someone from a non english speaker country. I love your work and now I love it even more because English is not your native language.

Take care

Joana
Crowley Black chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Let the humiliation begin! I'm glad Draco won Hermione would have been realy annoying!
aveanez chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Oh man. I'm liking this a lot. :B
allfics from lj chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Why haven't you posted this on your lj? hun? I went to check it out there because I prefer to comment there.

Whatever.

I'll just start to make more cookies. And this time not only for you but for me too because I was right. My guess was her. I knew it, I just knew it.

Do you believe I'm scared too? God woman you erupt this emotions in me! I'm actually scared for Hermione... what will he do?

(I wished kisses weren't included in that contract.)

Why do I keep my hopes that he will want to make her do sexual things to him? LOL I guess I'm a true Dramione fan, I always believe that deep inside they secretly love each other. Deep...DEP inside. :D lol
SongbirdSarah chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
oh, ho, ho, and so the plot thickens ever so slightly, haha, well we all knew that hermione would lose, haha, cause, well, yeah! nice job, update soon!

~Maz.
AnneM.Oliver chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
argh...you end it when it's so very interesting! I knew Draco would win, for that's a more interesting story, isn't it. Your Theo is a very interesting character, but there's not much he can do about her wearing the bracelet, is there now?

I loved your questions, they sounded so geniune, as were the names of the wizards and witches.

So much time and effort and thought has gone into this story, and you can tell. I appreciate that, and I appreciate the fact that you update quickly. I am waiting on the edge of my seat to see what's coming up next!
Maevelyn88 chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
I can't wait to know what happens next and who's gonna be the winner...eh eh eh...

I really love this story.

bye, Ila.
0-Jackie-0 chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
o0o0o0o0o0 cnt wait 4 the nxt chap i jst love this fic it is amazing o0o0o0o its so mione tht has 2 lose :D :D o0o00 wat were her terms ? update sn x x
grace chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
I really enjoy reading your story because it's so original and yet the characters are the same like in Rowling's books and yet you add a bit of a twist so it's very interesting because it seems like it's them and yet they're different. Take Theo for example...perhaps it's because I don't know much about him but the way you portry his character is very delightful! I am liking Theo very much who was a bit of an unknown identity in Rowling's books. Keep up the fantastic work!
Josephinee chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
oh it's getting better and better! I so love this!
LilMissFerret chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
oh!

i want to know... suppose i'll just have to wait a bit but gr

jkjkjkjk

lovely can't wait for more...
heavenleehime chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
Wow this story is so 't wait to read more
6,975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 447 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 .. Last Next »