Reviews for The Hardest Thing
On Permanent Hiatus chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
You don't know me, but please let me tell you one thing about myself: I don't cry over other people's work. I don't. The dog dies in a movie, the children are seperated in a book... I don't cry. I cried during this piece.

At first I was just browsing casually looking for some decent fanfiction of my OTPs, Kyogura being one of them (obviously). I found "Mistress" and that, too, was far more than decent. But this one really touched me. Recently I went through some of the same emotional/physical turmoil Kagura experienced in your story. I was hurt and desperately trying to avoid becoming bitter, constantly questioning if I had been used. It's weird, I can't say that all that you wrote was true, but... I do feel at peace. I feel like maybe having read this that perhaps that's what the man in my life went through. And it's comforting, if only a little bit. So I suppose I want to thank you. I don't know whether you had to go through anything in order to find the inspiration to write this, but I just wanted to let you know that it has helped at least one reader in this world.

Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
you should write a sequel where Kagura is pregnant, but decides not to tell Kyo.
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I really do feel sorry for Tohru... I think Kyo might actually be Miroku in a mask. lol. That would be funny. hehe. .
CrimsonGoldAzure3991 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
just brilliant, I gotta give it to you. I thought it should become a story, but it would be really hard to finish something likle that, huh?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I was actually scared to review for you, knowing that I'll rant about you continuing this...even though everything's been covered. No matter how you do it, the story is only this long.

But I don't know what to say. This is beautiful, and your writing style obviously flow, everything's's just that, I like 'Mistress' better. Maybe because I can't stand Kyo being torn between the two of them, and I really pity Tohru in this one.

Still, this is wonderful. Although please excuse the childish rant that I have to say, it's just hurting me so much.

I just had to say that. I'm really sorry, but I can't stand the story like this for some reason. It's almost as if I need to crack my monitor, to feel better. I just can't stand this loose ending, if you understand what I mean. I just need it to be totally depressing for once, that Kyo is a bastard for once, but I didn't really get it. I just need that so much...

Please forgive me. It has nothing to do with you. It's just personal feelings for this piece. The characters just want to make me slap them, all of them. I'm so sorry.

Still, look forward to your next writing piece.

Teh Future Mrs. Kyo Sohma chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh, another take of the story!

I really liked 'Mistress', and this is just as good.

part 2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
*sob* *sob*

poor kagura...poor least he has tohru...nwei, kagura has momiji in 'not alone'...haha!

btw, i forgot to mention that i really really really love your writing style! you rock!