Reviews for Young Hearts
Koiame chapter 41 . 9/4/2014
I hope you write more for this story! It's really great and has so many heart warming moments! I stayed up all night to read this, and I regret nothing! :) Thanks!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/3/2014
I do hope you continue this story!
Skippyscatt chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
I loved this story from the minute I read the first few chapters. I hadn't heard anything about new pieces but wanted to stop by and see. I know this chapter (41) was new to me and saw that it's been a while since the last update. I won't push because I understand the problem all too well. Time, other responsibilities and distractions. Just know that there is at least one person who is still checking and reading.
duchessme chapter 41 . 11/8/2013
its the there'll be more.
PiratePrincess86 chapter 41 . 6/30/2013
Hey great work! I started reading this way back when you first published it but I had a different account. I recently found it again and was so excited to see that you were still writing. Now that I've found this again I refuse to lose it. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Patiently and Hopefully waiting,

PiratePrincess86
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
cute
cyn2100 chapter 41 . 9/9/2012
some one once told me no good old stories ever updated on this site... I'm happy that your last chapter proved that saying wrong. wonderful story!
Serenity Rayne chapter 40 . 8/23/2012
I'm going to have to beg I think! I love this story soooo much! It is one of the few great Gundam Wing fics I have read and I keep finding myself wishing for more...so pleeeeeaaaaase can you give us poor unfortunate readers more?

Hoping to read more soon,

Serenity Rayne
2ScarletRibbons chapter 41 . 7/31/2012
OMG, i'm so far behind when it somes to this story (feels pathetic). but i'm glad to see this plus, the fact that this chapter had Abdul in it makes me happy, he is by far my favorite Maganac, he just looks so young compared to the others and his uniform just sticks out on top of that. He has always seemed (atleast to me) to be the sweetest, funniest guy in the group. I hope this gets another update :)
Weissangel24 chapter 41 . 7/30/2012
I'm glad to see the update. I haven't been on in a long time and was just randomly reviewing reviews I had sent to various authors... I was so sad because so many good stories have been abandoned with no word as to why. With being online acquaintances only, it's so easy for someone to die and we'd never know.

It brightened my bleak moment to see that you had updated since my last review... This story was one of my favorites and now that I know it hasn't been discarded, I'm going to reread the whole thing in preparation for your next update!

Thank you, so very much for continuing your story!
nequam-tenshi chapter 41 . 5/7/2012
That last scene was adorable! A giant man like Abdul and a little guy like Triton - it's adorable!
Serenity Rayne chapter 41 . 4/8/2012
OMG! This story is amazing so far! I absolutely adore all of the characters and can't believe how blind Trowa and Quatre and Heero and Duo are! I can't wait to read more and hope that more will be coming very very soon! Thank you for posting such an amazing story!

Happy writing!

Serenity Rayne
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 41 . 3/25/2012
I loved the update and I'm so glad you started the story bck up

I followed it from day one :)

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Kudos

Blade
RubyLJ chapter 41 . 3/19/2012
Thanks for the update. I really enjoy this story and have reread it several times. I look forward to more chapters.
priscel chapter 41 . 3/3/2012
*hugs you* I'm all caught up _ very small, but meaningful and it just made me so happy! I wish I could hug Triton. Such progress and I can only hope it keeps getting better for all of them. when you update, I'll be more than happy to read it when it comes. G'night and thanks for the smile to see me off into dreams