Reviews for Her Son
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
HareAndTheHatter chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
secretshipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2008

I really liked your work. Both Her Son and DADA Owls.

Tom Riddles OWL was soo...spine tingling! I loved it!

And in Her Son, when Narcissa cant diffrentiate between Draco n Harry

If you have time, please check out my work too!

may1331 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I love this! The way you weaved in the quotes from the book with thoughts from Narcissa...great! Great job! I love how you explored the other side to Narcissa.
JustOneBreath chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Great job again, you're really good at getting inside the heads of minor characters and bringing out their feelings.
Gemini Solitudo chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Good! Love your short, to-the-point, emotional (but not romantically so) style. Not much to say- btw, where did you hear about Christians or whoever boycotting the movie? O.O I heard nothing of that- but I read your profile rant and I just went totally : wth : with you. Wow. Are you serious that people went and said that it's against religious beliefs?

No offence to YOU (as a Christian, I go to a Christian school myself- but not baptised) but religious addicts strikes again. I know a lot of good religious people, but close-mindedness and religion...well that's where every bad thing stems thing imo. Or most anyways.
DeathlyPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
ChrissyWhissy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This one's really great!

I think you've done Narcissa very well... She isn't all bad, really. The way she suddenly pitied Lily, that was beautiful.

And since I just read DADA Owls before this one, I'll just mention that was really good. I liked Dumbledore's and Tom's chapters better, but that's probably because I like the characters themselves better... And it was still great.

About the Golden Compass movie, I was in a fairly empty theater as well... But I live in Israel, so the whole Christanity thing doesn't really explain it. Maybe people just don't think the movie'll be that good?
LovelyClair chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh this was really good and I hope you get in a better mood, In the word of Dumbledore "It's Magically Gayilious!" lol Adding Story to my favorites!
EndlessSkies chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
i loved how you portrayed narcissa! very well done! loved it!
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I really liked this story. I never thought about Narcissa's inner thoughts before.

As an answer to your question, I am excited about the Golden Compass and I'm surprised to learn that Prince Caspian is being made into a movie. Yay!
allyhaywrites chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I liked reading it from Narcissa's pov and the way you portrayed her motherly love for Draco which ultimately was the reason why she lied is also very touching and exactly how I would thought it'd be.