Reviews for Split Soul
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 15 . 10/7
Oh how i loved this story! Way better than the Harry Potter Books! I mean who came up with the genius idea that Harry had to die to destroy the piece of Voldemort's soul inside him?! Seriously you'd think with how smart Dumbledore is he could have cam up with a way to extract the piece of soul from Harry without killing him.
Moon6Shadow chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
Really enjoyed the story and your...interesting, I guess I could call it, way of looking at Voldemort's soul. I've never come across a story that spoke about the soul pieces causing problems in the soul society before although that would make sense when you think about it since of course Voldemort would want to continue getting stronger and rule the world even after he passed on.

Overall really enjoyed it and seeing the relationships particularly seeing Ichigo and Toshiro having to work together :) although it was nice to see Ichigo and Severus as well...Ichigo really does have a saving people thing but I hope if this story was to continue (if only in my head cannon) that Severus would come to terms with his guilt and grief eventually who knows he might find something to live for now. :)

Just one final note just thought I should mention that it would probably make it easier for people to find your story if you placed it under the crossover section since currently it's just under Bleach instead of Bleach/Harry Potter.
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
cool.
Oracle Oci chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Renji? Talk about sending useless people lol
But guess if they don't think what's happening is much of a threat they wouldn't bother to send someone more competent for soul-tracking (I mean, they have a perfect sample attached right to Harry)
Oracle Oci chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
"You can wonder all you want. I don't owe you an explanation. You attacked me." - darn strait! :D

Meh, doubt Voldy-soul could be much of a threat, he's might have been a 'big fish' in the Wizard World's 'pond' but let's face it, in Bleach-verse he's not much of a worry, not matter what 'magic' was involved :P He's annoyingly good at hiding though - such a pest!
Oracle Oci chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Well that was lucky lol
You know, it would be cool if the same principle of "seen death" that applies to thestrals applied to shinigami - mmm xovers :D
Oracle Oci chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Ugh, I hate when a chapter ends with "Character X was unaware of the eyes watching them" - seems like a cheap way to force the plot as you have to explain yourself or dodge suspicious people left and right... also the constant drama in Bleach as hey all run around very slowly in the anime when something is happening on the other side of town when they could just shunpo all over the place (I would totally abuse that skill lol)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Just so you know Ichigo was kind of acting out of character here.

An example would be, why would he really care what Toushiro thought? I mean Ichigo has shown he doesn't really care about what other people think about him.
gaap237 chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Great story! I loved that you involved Ichigo's hollow so much. He's awesome. That last bit with Snape was also really good, and Toshiro is fantastic as always. Thanks!
magdilen chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
That was a fun read, good job.
mist shadow chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
he showers in presence of other people and walks out of the bathroom in only a towel and nobody comments or even gawks at his scars? tch
mist shadow chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
heh, so did Snape try to read his mind I wonder. Snape vs Shiro... will be over in 5 secs flat, unless Shiro decides to play a little
mist shadow chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
ooc for canon, as the trio spent the 7th year on the hunt

actually, was the book out yet when this story was written?
Duistere chapter 15 . 9/28/2009
This was a very nice story - normally I don't read crossovers with bleach and harry potter together, but this one was definitely worth reading, I hope you keep writing stories :)
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
'Kay, your muse must resemble the fat one in Disney's Herkules if she's always hungry XD Jus' kiddin'

Well... when do Harry and Co. find out? I don't really care of Snape and Dumbledore...