Reviews for Venom
Amonraphoenix chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
I want more story... what did the other letters say? How is Mikey taken Raph's death? etc... I need more closure...
DolphinsandBowties chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
*violently weeps*
*violently dies*
*violently thinks that posting the letters to the other brothers and maybe Splinter would make a great sequel to this*
Meowing girl chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
This is not a angst/suspense ! its supposed to be HOROR ! couse he died... T_T
StoryLoverChi chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
That was amazingly written, but I think I have been emotionally scarred. Poor Raph :'(
I deny this reality and substitute with me own.
Juanita27 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Meh! That last chapter had me in tears! First facfic to make me cry. You are a very talented writer. Nicely done on this story.
Willow Pierce chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Holy shit this was beautiful
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
You so made me cry! I really thought Donny would have known the answer :'( This was so so sad story, especially because Raph is my fav character. Oh my god, this was an amazing story, thanks for that! :)
N.N chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
that was awesome! you're a very skilled writer... I hope you'll write more tmnt fanfic soon :)
Kristee Loory Van-Hoyte chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Why does it has to be Raphie?.. I just couldn't tear myself away while reading. Had to finish it before I went to sleep. No regrets though.
Angel362 chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
OMG! That was such a sad ending! Brilliant story! Angel x
KriStALKaLEi chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
No way! Raph died? I didn't see that coming but I agree with you, I couldn't really see another ending for this story. The dream was really touching and it makes a Raph fan, like myself, feel better about him dying. Great job on this story :D
Deana chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Oh no...I didn't expect Raphael to actually die, after Donnie tried to hard to save him! So sad...
ducky76 chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
That was so sad! Definitely felt like the ending it needed though. Great job.
Linz1224 chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
This story is amazing. I'm kinda in love with it actually. You're writing style is wonderful and your characterization is amazing. I don't know why you aren't getting more reviews. Keep up the excellent work!
FF Demon chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Two think I can't believe here : How I manage to miss your story for so long and why he dosen't have more review.

You really make me cry here. I really wish Donnie or anyone would find something to help Raph.

Come one Raphie, you have to make it.

Well write, more soon please