Reviews for Wolf's Moonlight
Syein chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh and some minor details that bugged me regarding the romance and convenience. It too easy to transform into wolf and human. I'm like "wth, how is it possible that such an easy thing to transform back and forth could cause so many bloodshed"
At first, I thought it is hard. Seeing how Himeko literally groaned in pain when she hold her human form. However, the last few chapters make it way too easy to completely transform into human. It's like... all the pain and bloodshed up until now can be avoid way too easily if they turn into human right from the beginning.
Syein chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
So saddddd, especially the tsuki and orihime's scene that make me wanna cry. I was hoping that Chikane and Himeko are actually their reincarnation (not just their child/relative)- Though it kinda weird that Tsuki's child look like Orihime, and Orihime's niece look like Tsuki. So I guess reincarnation do played a part here.
Overall, I sensed angst everywhere. There are a few intimate moments here and there. Too bad that I couldn't see Chikane nuzzle with Himeko's wolf form.
This bring a whole new storyline for kannazuki no miko and I absolutely love it!
Konan15 chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
This was a really beautiful story i cried for some reason but thats wat u can expect i hope u do more stories for this show
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
enjoyed reading your story. I was laughing at some funny scenes! Lol! I really enjoyed it! Stayed up most nights just to finish reading. Thanks! It was worthwhile ;-)
Francia13 chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Excellent Work... I really enjoyed it!
anaile93 chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Well... this was probably the eigth maybe tenth time I have read this fanfic and this time I couldnt resist to let you a review (too lazy of me I guess, not letting one before...)I know it had been almost two years since you wrote this but is never too late for congratulating someone for doing an awesome job .

The plot is really compelling and I always found myself reading it enthusiastically till the end even though I already know what will happen next. I totally love your OCs and particulary felt in love with Tsuki and Orihime and their romantic/tragic relationship, although Rakuen is a pretty good character too.

The story line was very well portrayed although tsubasas character is a little bit confusing, first expressing his rage towards humans (to the point of almost killing Himeko, Makoto and his own san)and then suggesting/ordering his remaining pack mates living a life like humans, I didnt think he would be capable of overcame that rage and do as he said.

This is one of my favorites fanfics from kannazuki no mikos section.

Keep on cuz I really enjoy your writing (I have also read your magical girl lyrical nanohas fics)and will be wating for future projects ;)
hmv chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
i'm not logged in, but dear jesus, i'm still crying.
sele-kun chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
hello!

very good history
ZonaRose chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
WOW that was great. I loved it all the way to the end. Looking foreword to reading more of your fic/stories! ;)
Riveted chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
This was an epic, creative, and amazing Kannazuki No Miko fianfiction. I loved the creative wolf aspect. It was awesome. The romance between Chikane and Himeko was great. The flow of the chapters was well-done and I enjoyed the backstory with Tsuki and Orihime. My only critique would have to be the battle with Tsubasa because it just seemed way too fast. Overall this was an enthralling read, nothing but the best from you RadiantBeam. Thanks for posting, it was an awesome ride.
sam chapter 15 . 9/24/2010
God this chapter is intense !onward to the next chapter
sam chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
good chaoter .keep it up
sam chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this seems a fascinating story..good job :)
Lance58 chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
it was great i liked it... hope you make more stories like this ... himeko and chikane are both wolves but from different tribes :D
tygRrr chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
You make it seem like going through the process of staying in human form for 7 days and 7 nights was a piece of cake for all of them, even a little pup and another slightly older pup when you mentioned earlier on that it’s tough enough for a full-grown adult one to keep form for 3 days? Hmm.

When they settled into their human forms, what was stopping Himeko from meeting Chikane again?

What took Chikane as long as 2 years to find Himeko?...presumably in the same town, too…

Chikane didn’t seem all that guilty for inflicting a debilitating life-long condition on Himeko…

I've tolerated Himeko's and Chikane's OOC-ness for the entirety of the story, but I cannot neglect the fact that there seems to be no such kind of ROMANCE between them in the sense that they truly love each other (there’s plenty of action/adventure to go around, so that’s not a problem), yeah it's cute when they get all lovey-dovey together, I'll admit that, but there was no...passion, real love, etc for most of the story/their interactions. It's just like they decided mutually ‘oh yeah I love her and that must be that’, but there's no sense of actual LOVE, I felt that emotion terribly lacking, except at the very end. That was cute ) but overall, it was too inconsistent…

Because of this, to be honest, I liked Tsuki's and Orihime's story better, I found myself looking forward to reading the bits of this backstory more than the seemingly heartless one between Himeko and Chikane in the present. That's the kind of story that has romance, tragedy, action, and real justifiable, sensible conflicts and motives that are easily comprehensible.

There were a few other pretty minor things I could nitpick about, but it’s okay

I’m normally not this nitpicky about a story, but those last few chapters really raised some serious questions that I simply could not ignore and compelled me to comment about \

Overall though, I really liked the last 2 chapters and minus my petty frustrations with the climatic battle in 15 and 16, it was a good read, so thanks. And sorry for being so damn scrutinizing -.-

Don’t get me wrong, there were a lot of good things about this story too, like very minimal spelling/grammatical errors, the story itself was creative, the plot was well thought out, and the good, coherent writing all throughout, so I shouldn’t be griping much at all, and please do not take much personal offense, I guess those few inconsistencies just rankled me so much…