Reviews for Atonement's Echo
Insomniac Bard chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
This is wonderful! I honestly sympathize with Az more than any other character in TM, and your portrayal of her is right on the money with how I envision her after the end of the miniseries. It was obvious to me that she was really damaged by the witch's manipulations; poor thing. I LOVED how you compared her to Xena, who happens to be my favorite fictional character of all time. :D I can definitely see the similarities between the two of them.

I'm a little disappointed that you haven't updated this in a while - please, please continue! I can't wait to see what happens when Az sets out on the road to redemption.
Sniper Fodder chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Twas an epic chapter of legendary kind. This shall prove a most interesting read indeed.
Sniper Fodder chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Lol I did watch the mini-series, and I love how they basically made the story take place after the events of the original Wizard of OZ. Knowing you, this will most defiantly be a great story.
undine chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
This story is very interesting so far. I can't wait to read more.

The only problem I have is that there are too many italics in the dialogue. There are other ways to show the emotion behind the words.
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I really like this, I hope you continue it soon.
Angel-with-a-Flower chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
(to self: why haven't I left a review yet?...)

Whoo! I canNOT wait to see where you're going to go with this!
QuillandPen chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I really like this story! One thing i want to point out is that emphasizing is good, but too much of it can confuse the reader. Try to keep it to a few words every few paragraphs. Otherwise, this has a lot of potential. This is gonna go on my alert list! Keep up the good work!

Your fellow reader and writer,

Insanity-taken-to-new-lengths chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I know how you feel, when you say reviews always make it sound like you're never doing well enough no matter the way you've written it, someone's always going to find /something/ wrong with it. Sarcasm is my bestest friend when it comes to that. XD

This chapter was pretty interesting, but I'd really like to see other people's reactions to Az, can't wait until you get to that. Because DG is gonna love her no matter what 'cause she gets it, but the others...I want to see your take on all of them
Insanity-taken-to-new-lengths chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
It's good, but you use things like 'sable tressed young woman' and 'blue eyed savior' a little too much for my tastes. We don't particularly need a description of her every time she does something, is all.
Hope and love chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
i love it!
BlackxRose19 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Oh my gosh! I love this story! You must keep going! I love it so much and you write very very well! Go Az!

Good job!

(favorites and alerts)
BlueberryOcean chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
This chapter was good. I enjoyed how you showed that Az would feel a sense of guilt for her actions. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
what a genius. chapter! :) love it! update soon!
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Yay, I like it when things go from good to bad. -
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
az did look a bit frazzled during the group-hug scene. I can completely see her melting down after all that stress. yay for chapter1!