Reviews for 810 Singers, Planners, and Crashers
maipigen chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
okay three thinhgs are as follow.

1) Hated that you've officially ended and Rory could have been so good together...sigh...

2) Loved Paris, because she's one of my fav. people in the GG verse.

3) Richard explaining why he wouldn't walk his inly child down the isle...it makes up for some of the more nastier things he's said over the years in my book.

Loved this "episode"

Happy writing

ditte mai
Danielle chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Isabell89 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Before I read the preview I was going to say that now that the wedding is over, the arrival of their baby will be the next huge milestone to look forward to and since that is still such a long time away, I was wondering what other new storylines you'd be coming up with. So it looks like there will be lots of tension in the newly formed Gilmore/Danes family. Oh well, I guess it would be too easy if you'd just get along fine with your in-laws considering the history, especially if their names are Richard and Emily Gilmore.

Concerning this chapter: I was expecting lots more tension between Rory and Jess, but I think it's because I've been watching season 4 re-runs lately and the last interaction between them was Rory brushing off Jess's invitation to come to New York with him. By now I'm starting to remember that things between them had started to become more relaxed toward the series finale.

There could have been a bit more Luke/Lorelai interaction in this chapter for my taste, considering it was their wedding after all. I can also understand that it's hard to include the imagery for a wedding (reception) in a mere written story/script, but I appreciate the effort you put into it by including camera and music in your stage directions; it made the scene a bit easier to relate to/feel for.
Morgan chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
oH My god! how did you do that! she looks BEAUTIFUL! i love your story! I wish that they would do a season 8! I bet if "Luke" saw that he would faint! I know my boyfriend would!

xoxoxo
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Okay. I'm convinced. That dress was perfect.
Karina Graham chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
ok i'm a little late with the reading and review but better late than never right? So lets start with AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING episode!You are a great writer.

and now you said you wanted 3 things we did/did not like...

1. Richard not walking Lorelai down the aisle. I like how you had Lor wait til the last second to ask him because that is something Lor would totally do. And I was shocked that he declined but he did so in the classy Richard fashion and that part I really liked

2. During the ceremony...where was Sookie? Shouldn't she have been a bridesmaid if not maid of honor along with Rory seeing as she is the best friend?

3. I am loving the whole Rory/Nate storyline. You are doing an amazing job staying true to Rory's character while developing this other new one. Great job.

4. I did not mind the Chris popping in but I think it was kinda random and had no true significance. I think if you really wanted to bring Chris in somewhere you should've shown him telling Rory goodbye. She is in fact his daughter that he was trying to have a second chance with right? But on a positive note I did enjoy the classic Sookie and Michel moment while this scene was playing out.

All in all I think you did a great job with this milestone episode. It was centered around the wedding but not over-doing it. I will continue reading and hopefully soon be caught up. Have an great week
Lauren chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
wow she looks like a greek/roman goddess in that picture, well it's really the dress that makes her look like that. modern day goddess without it being so toga-ish. Does that make since?
Meg chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
AMAZING! WOW!
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
Lorelai is so happy. That's nice. Finally she is getting what she wants. Great scene with Luke and Jess and Jess worrying about Luke. Nice to see Liz and TJ. Glad that Paul Anka wasn't forgotten! Hee. Paris got lost. The phone convo was funny. Poor Paris though, she misses Doyle it seems. Oo! Marilyn came. I had forgotten about her. And what she said to Lorelai about her and Luke... so nice. I liked that Lorelai asked Richard to walk her down the aisle, and I also liked that he declined and why he declined. Aww! Finally! I loved how you did the ceremony. Something that could really be pictured. The reception was great. It was nice of Rory, Jess, and April to help out at the shelter. Nice little talk that Rory and Nate had. They are getting somewhere! Also, very nice ending with Luke and Lorelai looking at the soon to be nursery and just the two of them together.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Nicely done getting Chris out of the picture for good... and relocating him. April, Rory, and Lorelai do make a good trio. I wish we would have gotten to see them interact together on the show. I love that you had Jess, April, and Rory all keep in contact, so nothing is awkward between any of them. I love the whole diner scene later that night. Their banter always cracked me up and with how you wrote the two, I am cracking up now at their banter. So funny TJ mentioned strippers in front of Richard. The girls had a nice party it seems. It was a nice scene for the most part with Lorelai and Emily in the kitchen.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Loved the showing of April's room and how confused Luke and Lorelai were when April mentioned the posters she wanted to put up and the guy she mentioned. Hee! Lorelai coaching April about TND is funny. Liked the dinner part. So funny how she informed Richard about the pesticides of golf courses and it leading to global warming, etc. I had a feeling it was Chris calling Lorelai.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was a cute teaser. Boy, Kirk sure knows how to ruin a moment, lol.
stephbobef chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
I don't know if I've already commented this picture but how do you do that? That is very good manipulation and we better see some more... of the Danes kids later on! Anyways keep on writing... I'm counting on you and I think plenty of other GG fans are too for you to finish the series the way it was suppose to finish. Not that I'm saying that you should finish the series anytime soon - DON'T! - but please don't end it as terribly as David S-P i think it was...
WalkinggonSunshinee chapter 3 . 3/23/2008