Reviews for Unreal Together
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
thank you very much for this story. i liked all the ideas behind it. thanks.
rkm chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
very, very nice story - and i didn't find anything wrong with it
lkaplon chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
That was a great story! I was extremely glad that it was finished because you kept the pages turning, or rather mouse clicking to find out what was going to happen next. You left entirely too many questions for there not to be a sequel. I'm headed to your profile to find out if you've started one or not, but if you haven't I would LOVE to read it!
tigerlily89 chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
I loved it. You should write a sequal, where Giles finally tells them why Buffy still has a soul. :)
lenore chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
that was a really good fic i cant wait for the next one
Deborah chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
Yes, do write a sequel. This was lovely and I appreciate how you updated regularly.
darklover chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
I loved this chapter. I'm glad Buffy admitted her love to Spike.
darklover chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
So, the Slayer power has left Buffy? Interesting. Not that it really matters anymore, since she's undead and all.
Carol chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
I'm really enjoying this. I usually don't like "Buffy is a vampire" fics but this one is different. Keep up the good work.
darklover chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
Liked the spuffiness of course.
kudagirl chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
So happy to find this story here. Read it on another site where I was not sure how to arrange update alerts. Hope you keep this one updated here. I really have enjoyed it so far.
darklover chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Looking forward to those last chapters whenever u do update.
darklover chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
You're a great author and your doing a good writing this story. I really enjoyed your latest update.
sarah-keyko chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
awesome! i love it! please, continue it! i need to know what happens now to buffy.. she's a vampire now.. so sad... but spike is there with her.. i love him!he's so sweet! please, continue!
Mabel Marsters chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Looking forward to reading the rest. But real life calls for a little while at least!