Reviews for Spontaneous
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I read this before, but I obviously neglected to review. ANYWAY, Lorelai sure seemed to have fun shopping for Luke. They're obviously going to have a really nice Christmas.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I always love reading the bit where Lorelai is woken up by the phone like that. The strange greetings she gets, whether on the show or in stories, never fail to crack me up. Like Emily's greeting once "I need the hat rack." to be answered with "The fish flies at midnight." or something like that. Sorry, got off track there. Lorelai buying Luke flannel is so like her. And you know that even if he thinks it's silly and that he's got enough already, he'll love them because they were from her. I love how Luke discovers the presents accidentally. The funniest bit of course was Lorelai asking for an early present in return. Christmas cheer is always great! (Maybe someday someone will start calling it Luke-mas rather than Chris-tmas...)
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
lol the singing part was funny...and the flannel...the story in general was really cute...so like lorelai to ask for an early present in exchange...i loved it!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aw, that's adorable. Very Lorelai, and Luke is of course his usual sweet Luke-ness. Great job!
bejasteyuj chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
that was great love the impromtu singing. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
good story
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aw! The biggest "aw" in the world! So, so cute...I love your LL fluff. *sighs* Camping...
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Great story!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Sweet story. Goota love Christmas fics. Thank you.

John Stone