Reviews for Unexpected
The-Sun-Princess chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
These are so cute! I love this. I love this movie. So thank you for writing this.
MidnightRosebud chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
You write very, very well. I throughly enjoyed each and every "chapter" that you wrote. I hope that you keep writing and/or discovering your older writing, smartening it up then posting it for us to read. I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
Terra Young chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Great job!
Sedri chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
That's lovely! How dare you hide it on your hard drive for so long? Morgan is so sweet, and you've got an interesting contrast of adult words and phrasing with a child's perspective, and I really like seeing her perspective on Nancy - it's exactly right; Nancy isn't maternal, and from Morgan's perspective she's just an adult without the warmth. I'm glad you make a point of saying how she's not in any way cold, just different - too much so.

(Also, funnily enough, I watched Enchanted again last night, for the first time in ages, for no reason in particular. Heh. Coincidence?)
Lady Shada chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I'm so glad you dug this out and posted it! I was excited when I got a little email alert this morning and I read it right away. :)
braceface freak chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
YAY!

Love, love, love it!

I think your got Robert perfectly! And I don't think he's that much of an easy character to write!

*Happy sigh*
braceface freak chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Don't feel silly! This is beautiful! One of the best reflections on this scene that I've ever read! I LOOOOOVE it!
Ariellen chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Very nice companion to the first chapter! I really love the insight where he appreciates that Giselle, in spite of her fervent belief in true love, didn't judge him when she found out that he's had a marriage fail. I absolutely agree that he would be somewhat surprised at how upset he becomes when he thinks of Giselle waiting in vain for Edward.
Ariellen chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
I really love your interpretation of Robert's relationship with Nancy, and that he's only now realizing the impact that his ex-wife's desertion had on him. The fact that he's just beginning to make sense of how the end of his first marriage affected him fits someone who "doesn't talk it, to Morgan, or to anyone." Very nice.
Ariellen chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I'm re-reading this story and thought I would leave a review. :) (I first read this back when you first posted it.)

Lovely insight, and well-written. I like the touches of characterization you mention in the narration, such as that Giselle can't quite remember what Edward looks like, and her trying to make sense of why she may have wanted to kiss Robert. Very nice job!
OtterPotter chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I agree!
OtterPotter chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Cute!
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Very good
Old Fiat chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
That was so great! I love these and I hope you write more (perhaps a couple about Nancy and Edward too? Hint, hint?). I think the second one is probably my favorite- so perfect. I can't wait to read more!
Hell-Annie chapter 3 . 2/9/2008