Reviews for Unexpected
Le Maire chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Ooh, can't wait for more! This perfectly captures that moment in the film - it was a very important scene, and they never really went into it - it probably would have been too complex (or adult?) for the movie's rating. (I heard that when Disney bought the script, nobody thought it would be a success because it would have to be rated R or something... ?) In any case, this is really good! I look forward to the next parts.
Tonko chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
There is such a thing as good Enchanted fanfic! HURRAY!

I love each of these sections, I think the third is my favourite, takes things just to the right place I would've liked after that scene in the movie.

I also especially love the last bit of the second section. You did learn, Robert! Good for you!
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
"(Yes, I know there are people who believe in not kissing before getting married, but I don’t imagine Robert meets many of them as a divorce attorney in New York City.)"

bwahahahah

Also,

I love this! It's witty and fun, but grown-up. I hope you consider writing more chapters to this. Author alert. )
Jane Austentatious chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
oh please please update soon! I love it
Speakfire chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Your insights are so well written. They're deep, real, full of genuine emotions that most of us can relate too. I look forward to the next chapter! As an aside, nowdays I think most people have given up on not kissing before marriage so I completely identify with Robert's disbelief that there are actually people out there who follow that tenet. I don't know anyone who hasn't kissed at all before getting married, and I'm in my 30s. But I also live in a western country (US) so maybe in other cultures it's not uncommon.
Chicleeblair chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Amazing! I love this movie and I'm so glad there are fics on it!
staarss chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Wonderful! I really loved this movie (and as a 26 year old romantic, love to see true love!)

I would love for you to continue your vignettes...even with one that goes through their dance, kiss, and maybe the few days following the dragon encounter...

No silliness here! just a sweet continuation of a lovely movie.

thank you!
Lady Shada chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
These are very nicely done, and I especially like the pieces you've done from Robert's point of view. Don't feel silly at all. Just let the words go where they will. :) But you already know that.
Galan chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
That was lovely. I do hope there is more, because you have made my sentimentality meter break. My only criticism is that I was somewhat confused by the timeline from the end of chapter two to the beginning of chapter three.

Still, wonderful and in character.
Laura8881 chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Amazing! I think you captured the emotions perfectly. I can't wait for more. :)
Black Mary Janes chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
You should never feel silly! It's so well-written and very good.
nothingtolose18 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Wow, amazing, I loved it :) More more more! Teehee. This story is so good!
Rawr-For-You chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
I don't know how to discribe this other than: adorable.
Sedri chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Don't feel silly! Don't feel at all silly; I like this. It's very in character and real, and fleshes out the characters very well. (Not to mention you've got a grip on spelling and grammar, which so many people around here don't ;p )

Really, it's not silly. I know how you feel; every time I write and post anything, I feel a bit silly, too. But you're good, and I'd love to read more.

Thanks for sharing!
J chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Cuteness! Aww. poor Robert. Good thing Giselle fell (literally) into his arms, and vice versa.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »