Reviews for The Devil You Know
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
That was very cute. I love how Shego can't lie in the mornings, well not well at least. I think this was a good sequel.

-Kate
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love Greek! I absolutely adore lamb and find it shameful how little the US appreciates it, compared to Beef, and the rest of the world.

Yum, Baklava! The best place I ever had Baklava was at Saul's Restaurant in Berkeley, CA. A remarkably good Jewish Restaurant and Deli, they make theirs with pistachios instead of walnuts, and it is by far the best I've ever eaten (and I've eaten plenty). No greek restaurant has ever come close.

If you ever find yourself near the UC Berkeley Campus or the GTU (Graduate Theological Union), take the trip down the hill and treat yourself to some truly kosher good eats! On the short list of things I miss about the Bay, Saul's is one of them.

But back to the story...

Like its Thanksgiving Prequel, I really like this little comedy. It's made me especially anxious about Thanksgiving and menu planning.
Mirenope chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
I love it! I'm a little confused about how the end of the last story fits into this story.

I'm very sad that you won't be continuing this, but I can live with it, for now.
Daryl chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
great story. really enjoyed it
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
The "Devils?" Fab! Loved'em! And FINALLY someone besides myself-and Shego-recognizes the Milf-y brilliance that is Dr. Anne Possible!

I also knew I wasn't the only one who saw what a buffoon he (Ron) truly was; his track record of behavior (with regards to how he treated KP before and during their getting together) was very poor bordering on criminal; what an ss.

But seriously, I enjoyed this departure from the BE multiverse muchly, so much so that I'd dig reading more of it; provided the proper conflict and plot bunnies could be found.

As always: Well done.
Durandan chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Incredibly funny, Shego's lies had me laughing out loud.
shinneodeus chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Ron is a player. Those powers really did wonders for the boy's self esteem. even making a pass on Shego. Probably just a phase. Now to Kim. My she has has definetly comfortable with Shego. Making subtle passes at her with her father present. And it seems Kim and Shego have a chance at a long term relationship. All thanks to her mother.

So the story closes on Anne promising Santa a good time. A really good time. Well she was the one who make Kim and Shego communicate. So she deserves to close the story.

Read you later!
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
You know when I saw you added another chapter to this, I almost did a happy dance. (Note: the Lunatic actually dancing could cause the poles to reverse and the Earth to stop spinning on its axis). I like the way you went with this. Put a smile on my crazy little face, so now I'm smiling in a straitjacket, looking even more insane. Anyway, this was a sweet story in a weird way. I like that you showed Kim and Shego have a lot to work on if they want their relationship to actually be a loving and working relationship, but they're willing to try. And you got to cover two holidays when intending only to do one. Not to mention, Shego hitting on Mrs. Dr. P! Go, Shego, go! Great work! You rock, but I assume you knew that already. Hasta...
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I'm kinda getting the feeling that you're going to end this with Kim's dad learning about Kim and Shego. But I can't really be sure, it's just the feeling I get with this. _ Though, I thought it was quite entertaining there. Especially with how Kim was able to get it where both she and Shego would be able to be in the same bed there. Which I think might cause a few possible problems of it's own. But that's just me thinking. Anyway, thanks for posting this chapter! _
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
this was a great way to end this little story . Shego and Kim better off but still with lots of work to do.

boy that ending was... different and filled my mind with naughty puns I shale keep to my self
Ffordesoon chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Took my advice, I see. Good. That's good for your health. ;)

I think this, unlike your last "ending," is a great place to stop. It's excellent.

That's not to say I wouldn't like more; I very much would. I just think this is a good endpoint for this silly little holiday story. No complaints whatsoever. Bravo!
A Markov chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Only Ron could hope for Skybox seating in hell.

Alex.
aedan cameron chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
You managed to combine a story about a serious subject with enought comedy to bring tears to my eyes and draw my wife over to the computer. Thanks for the great story!

Aedan
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Lots of fun here. The Ron bit was really good, just the right mix of good and bad qualities. (Still would like to smack him, though.)

All sorts of good questions, dialog, and a hilarious ending. Thanks for not stopping.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
KiY,

This was the right place, and the right way, to end this story. Shego and Kim have a long road ahead of them, but that's something they have to figure out on their own.

It would have been interesting to watch an international ninja thief dash around the snow-covered house perimeter wearing nothing but a swimsuit and boots.

Even though Jim lost the game, I am sure he came out the *real* winner as long as he kept up with Shego's running pace.

As for Anne...if I were a less-than-honorable man, I would include some tawdry 'double entendre' line involving a chimney. My ethical code still forbids me to fully express that thought!

Your friend in writing,