Reviews for Mother
Aggregate Dragon chapter 6 . 3/12
This is good so far, please continue!
Evalyn chapter 6 . 1/25
Is there a way cedes ever realises that Lewis is her son? And if she does how will she find him?
noukinav018 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
O.M.G.

Woah he did, he found her and it was awful! **heartbroken**

Well guess Franny was right AS ALWAYS about not looking for her that he knows his own mom doesn't want to know anything about him, getting to the point like DENYIN YOUR OWN SON...RUDE,...and man THAT'S SO LOW!

She hit top bottom with it...wait! the inventions may be a way to get him to move on! and his adoptive parents and Franny even more!

Oh and the invention is Carl right?

right?

Don't forget to keep updating pls pls! I like this story :)

Oh and I'd like to see more L/F coming on but in a way to make Lewis goof around! **giggles**

no way! geez if only Wilbur could tease on it LOL

not happening!

Anyway dude...Keep the good writing **thumbsup**
Link Fangirl01 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
wow, his mom is a JERK! Glad to see he's returned to normal.

Thankies for updating! XD
jamrulz chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
Hi!

I really don't like the mom. Why was she so mean? Poor Lewis... :(
noukinav018 chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
oh wow! hi! I luv this story pls continue! don't forge to update pls pls pls

Gee I didnt think about the story changing like this if wilbur hadn't use the time machine!

At the end is Cornelius giving up on the search?

Aw and Franny...she's just perfect! and sweet to Lewis

ROFL

have mercy on ur readers!

right guys?

keep he good writing!

Ember411 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
aww that was cute!

I know Art and Gaston were gonna attack Lewis, but they are still good brothers!

Gaston
Link Fangirl01 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
thanks for updating, good chapter. XD I wonder if Lewis will find his mom?
Link Fangirl01 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
ah Labyrinth. Love that movie. Are you back into MTR yet? I don't think so b/c it's been such a long time since you've updated. I can wait if you're still obsessed with Labyrinth. (cause I don't blame you :)

Nice story. :D
doodlegirll chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Cool! I hope they find her.

Update soon!

Robi
RobinsonCutie chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I like it
BowlerHatGuy chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
You know at the beginning of this chapter I was thinking 'Uh oh, this can't be good, Lewis is going to find his real mother now and - Wilbur!'. Sorry about that, but you've got to look out for Will, you know? I would hate to see him erased from existence again :P.

But it's good things are going well, update ASAP.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I think Franny's reaction had more to do with the fact that Lewis was gonna undoubtedly try to change time and Wilbur wasn't supposed to bring him to the future in the first place but good so far.
doodlegirll chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
You know, that makes a lot of sense. I always wondered if Bud and Lucille were the 2 o'clock people...

Robin
Julielein chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
WOW ! I cant wait for more.

I thougt the same way as you did. I always wonderd was was with Lewis mother. Id like to know what happens in your story. Its a really interesting subject.

PLEASE UDATE SOON !