Reviews for Whats in a name
starrlightt chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
yay! happy ending P

though i can't really understand why Snape would be the one walking Hermione down the aisle.. or something.. i mean, it would've perhaps been better if Hermione's parents came and forgive her, then again, it's extremely cliche and almost expected, so.. i suppose not. Either way, I really enjoyed this story. I think that the starting few chapters were rather rushed, however, but the pace seemed to even out pretty well after that. Great job, overall, with it!
Iluvdolphins chapter 25 . 1/31/2008
this is a really good story...im glad that it ended on a happy note! Great Job!
tomorow forever chapter 25 . 1/31/2008
Loved it
kazfeist chapter 16 . 1/31/2008
My husband has been an OB/Gyn for the last 16 years, and I was his office manager during the five years he had a solo practice. I thought you might have given her twins, what with the early labor and all. :D
DifficultyWriting chapter 25 . 1/31/2008
this is so cool! especially the part about snape delivering mione's baby...
Megan Consoer chapter 25 . 1/30/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
KKM chapter 25 . 1/30/2008
I really enjoyed this story!
TaimaHawk12 chapter 23 . 1/30/2008
the Isle, you constantly capitolize it, it isnt needed to be, and also, it is aisle...

I LUV UR STORY!

Fnicks-Gurlz chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
great story!

love it!
LadyShadow12 chapter 18 . 1/27/2008
THIS IS SO CUTE! For the record, babies can be born with eyes some color other than blue. Mine weren't blue when I was born, they were the color of REALLY strong coffee.
Endure.Survive.To-the-end1023 chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
This is very good! Keep writing stories your good at it!
Wayward Fool chapter 25 . 1/27/2008
Aw that was such a sweet story! HGDM fics are the best. I love it! Well done on writing such a brilliant fanfic. Thanks!

-WF
LizStorm chapter 25 . 1/26/2008
Hi,

I love this story,I think the ending was perfect. I have read several of your stories and I have to say that you are a great writer. I can't wait for the next chapters of your other stories and maybe eventually a new one.

LizStorm
sahar94 chapter 25 . 1/26/2008
hey! omg this story was SOSOSOSOSO good! i totaly luved it gr8t job! keep writin wish u all the luck for future stories and cant wait to read more of ur stories! ~PeAcE~ XD
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »